Paying off Debt Unappreciation....and Appreciation

Appreciated being debt free

unappreciated racking up that much and having to use tax money to do so

Appreciated never to put myself in that situation again.

18 years old and into shoes is a bad combo.

I only have 1 cc now at 26.

Appreciated never to put myself in that situation again.

18 years old and into shoes is a bad combo.

I only have 1 cc now at 26.

Tell me bout it French, I used to work at FTL and had a $10k Platinum Discover as a sophomore...so many bad decisions

Tell me bout it French, I used to work at FTL and had a $10k Platinum Discover as a sophomore...so many bad decisions

I know the feeling as well.  I have to drop $800 at the end of this month to pay off my bedroom set at the end of this month.  I'll just be glad when it's over and done with.

I know the feeling as well.  I have to drop $800 at the end of this month to pay off my bedroom set at the end of this month.  I'll just be glad when it's over and done with.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Exactly, once those cc offers come in, it's over 
laugh.gif

It can ruin not only your credit, but your life. 

Exactly, once those cc offers come in, it's over 
laugh.gif

It can ruin not only your credit, but your life. 

I feel u all brothers I been paying off my furniture since last year (i'm down to about 400 now and feels hella good) I have till end of July before interest kicks in so i'm good.

Just got my Capital one card down to about 38 bucks yesterday

Now gotta get this Best Buy monkey off my back I bought a Macbook in March 2011 and have about 320 left to pay them (still got 17 months to pay it before the interest hits tho lol, $25 bills ftw)

Credit is actually a great tool if you know how to be responsible. All in all I probably only shell out about 200 max every month in Credit Card Payments (still over most of my minimums). Using my credit wisely has allowed me to save alot of money over the last couple months and I am proud to say I am actually in a position to pay all of my debts off at any given time, I have managed to stay away from adding to these debts and I can def say #feelsgoodman

I feel u all brothers I been paying off my furniture since last year (i'm down to about 400 now and feels hella good) I have till end of July before interest kicks in so i'm good.

Just got my Capital one card down to about 38 bucks yesterday

Now gotta get this Best Buy monkey off my back I bought a Macbook in March 2011 and have about 320 left to pay them (still got 17 months to pay it before the interest hits tho lol, $25 bills ftw)

Credit is actually a great tool if you know how to be responsible. All in all I probably only shell out about 200 max every month in Credit Card Payments (still over most of my minimums). Using my credit wisely has allowed me to save alot of money over the last couple months and I am proud to say I am actually in a position to pay all of my debts off at any given time, I have managed to stay away from adding to these debts and I can def say #feelsgoodman

the best is when you get it all paid off and then the next week you get bombed with CC offers in the mail from the same people you couldnt pay off

the best is when you get it all paid off and then the next week you get bombed with CC offers in the mail from the same people you couldnt pay off

Was in the same boat as you. Still paying off those bad decisions.

Was in the same boat as you. Still paying off those bad decisions.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sheesh..I triple posted and didn't even do anything that normally make that happen.

why did you post this if you could delete the unnecessary post?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sheesh..I triple posted and didn't even do anything that normally make that happen.

why did you post this if you could delete the unnecessary post?

i dont have no real debt, but i do owe my homeboy $500 to fix the fence at his mom house that i ran into when i was drunk. i dont think ima pay him tho, ima prolly just tell him to fight me for it. cause i aint tryna just drop $500 on sumthin wit no benefit to me

i dont have no real debt, but i do owe my homeboy $500 to fix the fence at his mom house that i ran into when i was drunk. i dont think ima pay him tho, ima prolly just tell him to fight me for it. cause i aint tryna just drop $500 on sumthin wit no benefit to me

i busted my butt to get close to $10,000 worth of credit card debt paid off. it was appreciated getting that monkey off my back but it was unappreciated seeing all that money that could've been mine going to other things instead of me.

now i leave credit cards at home and whenever i do buy something with credit, i pay off half of that expense off right away, half of the leftover balance, the next month, and whatever else is left after that on the next payment that way things are manageable for me and they never get out of hand again. if i don't have the cash to pay off half of the item im buying right away, plain and simple i don't use credit then.

i busted my butt to get close to $10,000 worth of credit card debt paid off. it was appreciated getting that monkey off my back but it was unappreciated seeing all that money that could've been mine going to other things instead of me.

now i leave credit cards at home and whenever i do buy something with credit, i pay off half of that expense off right away, half of the leftover balance, the next month, and whatever else is left after that on the next payment that way things are manageable for me and they never get out of hand again. if i don't have the cash to pay off half of the item im buying right away, plain and simple i don't use credit then.

Originally Posted by eashawty

yeah, whats the benefit of acting like a man

Originally Posted by eashawty

yeah, whats the benefit of acting like a man

Back
Top Bottom