paying off your credit cards appreciation!!

finallyyyyy after 2.5 years i finally paid of some of my credit cards!!
less monthly revolving payments FTW!

finallyyyyy after 2.5 years i finally paid of some of my credit cards!!
less monthly revolving payments FTW!

paying off your own bills, to build your credit, so you can get credit, to buy things on credit, then pay off your credit appreciation.

paying off your own bills, to build your credit, so you can get credit, to buy things on credit, then pay off your credit appreciation.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

lol yeup...just paid my cc bill today
happy.gif

lol yeup...just paid my cc bill today
happy.gif

paying with cash so you're indebted to no one appreciation

paying with cash so you're indebted to no one appreciation

I use an AMEX gold.
I have to pay off all my bills at the end of the month...plus I get rewards
smile.gif

Did this a few months ago. Such a relief. Now I can't wait until I get this student loan paid off so I can truly be 100% debt free.

Did this a few months ago. Such a relief. Now I can't wait until I get this student loan paid off so I can truly be 100% debt free.

Reward cards are 
pimp.gif
, came in hand last weekend. If you pay bills or do a lot of shopping getting a rewards card is worth it, getting pts in the trade of money or gift cards
pimp.gif
.  Just remember annual fee will kick in every year, which usually like +$20.  

Reward cards are 
pimp.gif
, came in hand last weekend. If you pay bills or do a lot of shopping getting a rewards card is worth it, getting pts in the trade of money or gift cards
pimp.gif
.  Just remember annual fee will kick in every year, which usually like +$20.  

Get a rewards card. If you are spending money might as well accumulate points and you can redeem these points for gifts or cash.

Get a rewards card. If you are spending money might as well accumulate points and you can redeem these points for gifts or cash.

paying off debt in general is appreciated... just paid off 3 g's since january. mad wack

paying off debt in general is appreciated... just paid off 3 g's since january. mad wack

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I use an AMEX gold.
smile.gif
is that how amex works?  you have to pay in full every month?  I wanted to get amex gold, but don't like having annual fee.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I use an AMEX gold.
smile.gif
is that how amex works?  you have to pay in full every month?  I wanted to get amex gold, but don't like having annual fee.

Back
Top Bottom