(PAYPAL) buyer removed his payment?!? item sent! what do i do?

dude,i goofed up...
sold this cat some 3m snakes...
took me a bit longer than expected to send due to some family stuff (it was around thanksgiving etc etc.) and when i sent it
i checked my paypal. the money had been removed! he said he would send it back after he received them with a tracking #. i guess he got mad about that. but nowthe shoes have been delivered,and the money is still "held"!!!
WTF? never hadta deal with this... what do i do? damn paypal.

Get a paypal ATM card and find you nearest wawa(no atm fees). Paypal takes $1 per withdrawal but you get you money way faster than that 3-4 business days ittakes to transfer to your bank acc.

Lol...Funny thing is this just happened to me the other day. Paypal NEVER "holds" money. The email was a spoof. You've been scammed.

sounds like you just slacked

also sounds like the buyer filed a claim against which will hold the money, just input the tracking # but I mean come on dude, Thanksgiving and you can'ttake 30 min. out to get to a PO, i'm not doubting family issues but that's the oldest excuse in the book

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I never leave money in paypal, goes straight to bank account then I ship.
Yup. I'm like a Paypal stalker when I'm waiting for a payment. Once I see it, I immediately transfer it. I hate leaving $$ inthere--I've heard horror stories of what can happen if you do so. Like this one, I guess.

If you send a tracking # then the money will be "unheld" if you didn't track them, unless dudes cool, you may be screwed.

Also, I talked to you about opening your own shop about a year ago right? Hows that coming along?

Sorry to hear that happen to ya', I got burned one time but never again. Hope you learned a lesson.
See what beumont does to you?! JJ. Peace

Learn to ship shoes out on time.
laugh.gif
Harsh.

Just provide the tracking number, if you didn't buy the tracking number, you have to hope he's honest.

My problem is I sent a pair of Fire Red 3's out to some guy in Canadia, and he said that they were thrashed so PAYPAL gave him his money back, and Ihaven't gotten the shoes back either!!!!!!

^
The shoes weren't Thrashed!
They were brand new DS!!
So that means I can go buy anything on ebay, and just make a claim that it wasn't how it was advertised, and get my money back and keep the item??
NO!! That+@*@ shouldn't happen!!

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Get a paypal ATM card and find you nearest wawa(no atm fees). Paypal takes $1 per withdrawal but you get you money way faster than that 3-4 business days it takes to transfer to your bank acc.

It wouldn't matter anyways....They have your Bank Account on file and would first pay the buyer out of their own pocket (meaning that your paypal will havea negative balance). They will notify you to pay back that money or else within ~3-6 months, they will send that money request to a collecting agency.

In the end, you would still be responsible for it.

To the OP, you can't blame the buyer for doing it. I, myself would do just that if I didn't receive the item within 7-10 days.

The moral of the story: next time, ship the day after you receive the payment to avoid these things. But I hope he's honest and will pay you forthem.

wow,didnt think having it in there would've hurt.
ive never experienced it.
and trust me,i will next time.
hopefully this guy isnt a total ****...
guess all i can do now
is wait for paypal to contact me...
see whats good with them
and if all else fails air him out on NT...
ive seen the guy post ALOt on herre too...
SIGH...

and if that fails,take the "L"...

ok,well update...

i contacted paypal and they wanted me toi give them a tracking #.
dude says he'll pay me the $$$ if he has to again but that paypal already took it out of his account.
paypal says that HE has to FREE up the funds.
WTH? i dont get what ELSE i can do!! dude paypal sucks.

Back
Top Bottom