PayPal help. Update!!!!!!!

So I recently purchased a pair of shoes on eBay. It was delivered today but I’ve been home all day and have Not received it. Mind, I just got my Kyrie 4s from fedex today. How can I get my money back. I contacted the seller and usps. but won’t do nothing at this point cause it shows already delivered.

If it shows delivered, eBay will not refund you nor will PayPal.

I would contact USPS or whoever "delivered" the shoes

Check with your neighbors. But chances are if they received it on accident and have not returned it to you, they keeping it.

If it shows delivered, eBay will not refund you nor will PayPal.

I would contact USPS or whoever "delivered" the shoes
I sold shoes last month that were delivered. Buyer said he never got it but tracking showed it was delivered. Ebay gave him his money back. Fortunately, it wasn't at my expense.

I sold shoes last month that were delivered. Buyer said he never got it but tracking showed it was delivered. Ebay gave him his money back. Fortunately, it wasn't at my expense.
What was the value? Don’t know how or when but sometimes eBay does eat the cost and will refund a buyer and let the seller keep his. Happened with me once on a $40 order where they gave me a courtesy refund.

Paypal does not

Doubt it happens for OP tho

Kind of similar situation happened to me , as the seller . Had the receipt with the weight and tracking on it. Dude said he received an empty box :smh:

PayPal sides with him and i was Out of around $200 :smh:

This has happened to me in the past many times, USPS IS GARBAGE

GARBAGE

Nothing could be done( usps doesn’t investigate ****, and it was a private seller so he couldn’t do anything) and I pretty much just lost my $100 or so bucks

Good luck man

What was the value? Don’t know how or when but sometimes eBay does eat the cost and will refund a buyer and let the seller keep his. Happened with me once on a $40 order where they gave me a courtesy refund.

Paypal does not

Doubt it happens for OP tho
It ain’t a courtesy refund, if tracking shows delivered doesn’t matter what sob story the buyer has, the seller keeps the bread.

Happy to see you guys had good experiences lol. i had Tracking and signature and he signed and said the box was empty.

PayPal pretty much told me they protect the buyer not seller. This was probably 4 years ago so maybe it changed

It ain’t a courtesy refund, if tracking shows delivered doesn’t matter what sob story the buyer has, the seller keeps the bread.
Correct but the guy I quoted said ebay refunded the buyer not at the sellers expense

eBay does do courtesy refunds but how when or why is unknown.

Either way only way OP wins is if he files a chargeback

I don’t suggest that tho

Correct but the guy I quoted said ebay refunded the buyer not at the sellers expense

eBay does do courtesy refunds but how when or why is unknown.

Either way only way OP wins is if he files a chargeback

I don’t suggest that tho
Yea Ebay will give a buyer their money but not at the sellers expense if it shows delivered. When it comes to items being delivered if that’s what tracking shows then you’re Gucci. As bad as Ebay/PayPal are I will give them that.

Now a buyer saying they received something not described.........
That’s a glaring issue they need to fix

It might arrive to you the next day randomly
This happened to me earlier this year with a blu ray, it said delivered but that day I didn't receive mail at all but the next day it came in. I was pretty shook the day of.
I would wait until tomorrow before starting an investigation.

Update!!!!
Here is what I will tell you, we record all packages that we send out, via pics, or video, prior to shipping. You are in a different state, hence outside the jurisdiction of our local police department, however, we will file an IC3 FBI report against you for internet, and mail fraud.

Really over a $600 dollar shoes? Smh. What to do fams?

I was on the other end of something like this.

I sold some shoes and USPS said it was delivered and person did not receive shoes. They left negative feedback on EBay and called me a scammer then opened up a PayPal dispute calling me a liar. I went to my local post office the next day with the tracking number and started an usps investigation case. 48 hours later buyer contacts me and said they got the package, it was so large the apartment manager kept it in their office and closed the PayPal case.

I still have the feedback on eBay calling me a liar and scammer:sick:

I was on the other end of something like this.

I sold some shoes and USPS said it was delivered and person did not receive shoes. They left negative feedback on EBay and called me a scammer then opened up a PayPal dispute calling me a liar. I went to my local post office the next day with the tracking number and started an usps investigation case. 48 hours later buyer contacts me and said they got the package, it was so large the apartment manager kept it in their office and closed the PayPal case.

I still have the feedback on eBay calling me a liar and scammer:sick:
You could get that feedback removed, call em

I got a question for paypal users?
I'm trying to cash a check for about 4515 from my employer and I was wondering how much do they charge to cash it, is it less than say a check cashing store or a bank. Once if I do cash it with PayPal I will withdraw the funds to my debit card. Thanks 😊

I got a question for paypal users?
I'm trying to cash a check for about 4515 from my employer and I was wondering how much do they charge to cash it, is it less than say a check cashing store or a bank. Once if I do cash it with PayPal I will withdraw the funds to my debit card. Thanks 😊
Cash it at Walmart if they’ll let you

Back
Top Bottom