PAYPAL IS WILD VOL. %$!??

What the hell is up with paypal??? I listed some things on ebay, and they sold, and now paypal has money pending until I give a tracking #? What kind of tracking should I give them? A USPS or UPS? Delivery confirmation or signature confirmation? I am so confused, I did not even know that paypal did this, and this has me scratching my head? Give me insight OP..

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

What the hell is up with paypal??? I listed some things on ebay, and they sold, and now paypal has money pending until I give a tracking #? What kind of tracking should I give them? A USPS or UPS? Delivery confirmation or signature confirmation? I am so confused, I did not even know that paypal did this, and this has me scratching my head? Give me insight OP..

????

Give them the tracking number you used to ship the items. You did use a tracking number when shipping your products right?

I have not used paypal in 7 years, and I am just confused, I remember when I was in college and had to sell things, and use the money I sold stuff to pay shipping, so that is why I am confused..

If it's under $250 Delivery Confirmation is enough. If it's over $250 then the transaction requires a signature confirmation.

You didn't read the fine print! But yea that's why I can't mess with Paypal too much they change the rules like every week.

if it's a big item, tell the buyer to request the funds get released to you before you ship because when you buy something the other person is supposed to get the money right away, not ship first then get the money. if he don't wanna do that just refund him.

That's why I stopped using it
smh.gif

Worddddd man this %*+ telling me I gotta wait 21 days or until dude leave me positive eBay feedback

thing is I gave them the trAcking number already

thing is confirmed delivered yesterday

dude isn't responding to my emails

dude is from Compton

I'm tryna get my money asap, dude seem fishy

put the tracking number in through the paypal website (add signature confirmation as well, cause once they sign paypal is notified...if not then you have to wait till the buyer leaves you feedback to get your money or the 21 days)

Yeah I put it on the trAcking number thing

but yeah i didn't know about the sig. Comfirmation

good lookin!

Originally Posted by oidreez

just give a tracking number like it says

Still doesnt work. Even if you provide tracking number you still have to wait until A.7-10 days I believe B. Until the buyer provides feedback.

There have been lawsuits against Pay-Pal because of this.
indifferent.gif

reminds me of a Flaker/Scammer i dealt with this week on NT. Asking me to ship an original DS DMP, at the same time he would ship cash. 
smh.gif
. Repeatedly saying "I'm in the army we are molded into great people"
"We are trained to recognize these situations" implying that I am trying to scam him.
smh.gif
His whole reason why he though i would cheat him, because i referred to money as "bread". Sounds kinda Jrose5 if you ask me.
I could tell he would be a problem from the first time I talked to him. Either things go smooth or Bumpy no in between.

I got just sig confirmation, and not delivery confirmation, and that must be a good thing, because I got $700 and $1200 in transactions with supa dunks and kid robot air max 1s.

I dont mind..........Only thing thats iffy about it is that you have to pay for shipping.

But the thing about it is that once you sell a few items within a certain amount of time without a problem......then you get the money right away.

i sold 1 item and had to wait 21 days because dude wouldnt leave me feedback (still hasnt left feedback to this day).

but ive sold 8-10 items since then and the money came right into my account without having to wait until they get the item or leave feedback.

The bottom line? Paypal sucks. But what else are you going to use that a buyer would feel comfortable with? Paypal knows this, hence all of their ridiculous terms.

Paypal has new rules here is the e-mail I received explaining the new rules.
An explanation of payment holds and how they apply to you

Your business is important to us. That's why we're committed to providing a fast and secure payment service to you and your customers while keeping our prices competitive. We're also committed to clearly communicating changes to our policies and procedures. So, we're writing to let you know about a change to your PayPal account.

From now on, payments you receive will be temporarily held in a pending balance. This pending balance helps make sure that you'll have enough money in your account to cover any buyer claims.

Payments will be held in a pending balance for up to 21 days. For example, if you receive a $100 payment (after fees), the $100 will be held in a pending balance for up to 21 days. After 21 days, the money will be available for withdrawal.

The money may be released sooner if:
We can confirm that the item was delivered
Your buyer leaves positive feedback. (Applies only to eBay items.)
We know this is a change in the way we do business with you and we hope you understand that you haven't done anything wrong. In deciding whether to apply payment holds, we review many factors including transaction activity, business type, and customer disputes.

Payment holds are often applied to new sellers who don't have a lot of transaction history, sellers in traditionally high risk industries (for example, travel or tickets), or sellers who've had a high number of claims filed against them.

Back
Top Bottom