Paypal question

Alright. If a buyer sends me money for some sneakers and I ship, is there anyway he can file for a refund after he has already received the shoes?

If he files a dispute of not receiving the shoes even if he did, or if he says that the item was not according to the description you've iterated, thenthat might cause you some trouble.....& some refunding if things get worst. Sometimes, I feel that Paypal is somewhat biased especially when it comes tobuyers.

for orders under $250 you need at least a delivery confirmation and over $250 you need to get a signature confirmation or they can say they never got it andfile a chargeback on you. but just to be safe i usually get sig. conf. even on stuff <$250. i agree though, paypal sucks it's biased towards thebuyer...they can use a credit card, say it was unauthorized and get their money back regardless of how much the seller tries to cover themselves. sucks for theseller because it's the most widely used form of payment but you take a risk with every transaction.

it says it when they pay you, click on the details of the transaction. Also if you print out the postage through paypal it will tell you.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

it says it when they pay you, click on the details of the transaction. Also if you print out the postage through paypal it will tell you.

It says confirmed and "Ok to ship"

So that means he won't try to pull this trick?

^ doesn't mean he wont do it, it just means if you do everything it says you should be covered under the seller protection policy.

* Ship to the buyer's address on this page
* Use a shipping service with signature confirmation
* Save your tracking information and proof that the item was delivered

Protection for items not received

When you ship to the address on this page and provide proof that the item was delivered and signed for, you're protected against claims for items notreceived. For complete requirements, see terms.
Protection for unauthorized payments

When you ship to the address on this page and provide proof that the item was shipped, you're protected against claims for unauthorized payments. Forcomplete requirement, see terms.

Alright. So I guess I'll ship with signature confirmation, instead of delivery confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom