paypal users..........

When i transfer money from paypal to my bank account is there anyway to get my money right when i transfer it? A long time ago when i would do this my money was in my accony righ when i did it. Now i got wait 1-3 days
thanks

yea
from my understanding yu have to have 2 accounts associated with the paypal. im assuming a checking and saving would suffice. say you use checkings as your main account you would then link the savings to your paypal as well in case your checkings was to ever run out of funds when trying to make the transfer. im not 100% though
there's a link where you enter your transfer that explains it in full detail i believe

What are Instant Transfers and eChecks?

Instant Transfer: Your payment will clear immediately. When you send money via Instant Transfer, PayPal requires that you have a back up funding source registered (i.e., a credit card, debit card, or another bank account). That way, if your bank declines the funds transfer, the transaction is charged to the back up source. You choose this back up funding source after you complete the instant transfer payment. In addition, you can change your back up funding source from your Profile at any time.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_echeck-pop&ach_country_code=US

I do have a back up.He link is to send money to other ppl..When somebody sends me a payment and i transfr to the bank. I wanna take it out right aftr i transfr to my bank

Back
Top Bottom