PC - Air Jordan IV 2006 - Rare Air Tour Yellow

I see DS still white, non yellowed netting going for $300-$350

Nds $250 , still non-yellowed netting or any sign of aging...

Vnds -$150-200 with some yellowed netting..

Something to take in consideration is the cracking of the paint, clear bubble, heel drags...

This is my fave shoes and i have 2 already and still looking for a ds one. So i keep checking for a good price...
I will cop one for $250 for a ds , thats my limit.

Something to take in consideration is the cracking of the paint, clear bubble, heel drags...

This is my fave shoes and i have 2 already and still looking for a ds one. So i keep checking for a good price...

Thanks! Very helpful. I thought the same originally but then saw these ridiculous prices online. Much appreciated.

DS pairs should go for $320 to $360

VNDS around $230 to $270

Hard to find Tour 4's in really good condition lately

Last edited:

Personally I think 300-350 is being optimistic. I was searching for a pair for about 6 months ago And didnt see a single DS pair go for under 400. Maybe the occasional 380 but that wasn't often. And then after that I only saw pairs that were either deadstock, worn once or twice, or completely beat up. People were still looking for 350+ for worn once or twice. I got lucky and I got a pair worn twice from a guy who didn't know what he had. He kept calling them the taxi 4s. I ended up scoring them for 175. You just have to be patient and you'll find a pair worth spending money on. Here's my pair. It had zero paint cracking and barely any creasing View media item 755949

Personally I think 300-350 is being optimistic. I was searching for a pair for about 6 months ago And didnt see a single DS pair go for under 400. Maybe the occasional 380 but that wasn't often. And then after that I only saw pairs that were either deadstock, worn once or twice, or completely beat up. People were still looking for 350+ for worn once or twice. I got lucky and I got a pair worn twice from a guy who didn't know what he had. He kept calling them the taxi 4s. I ended up scoring them for 175. You just have to be patient and you'll find a pair worth spending money on. Here's my pair. It had zero paint cracking and barely any creasing View media item 755949
Of course there are always sellers who sells there shoe for a very high unrealistic price. And just like you just said you scored one for less than 200$, i know there are sellers that are willing to sell a ds for around 300-400$. Op just be patient and check newlisting often on ebay..

Back
Top Bottom