PC/LC DMP XI (VNDS)

2nrim2w.jpg

n4wl78.jpg

315lnv5.jpg

69ddl1.jpg

292o8di.jpg

Thanks NT!

Legit

PC - if shipping to the USA, about $180-$200 shipped would be a good price, shipped abroad would be $35 more

Legit

PC - if shipping to the USA, about $180-$200 shipped would be a good price, shipped abroad would be $35 more

Legit
-Correct spacing between 23 on the back
-Jumpman on the sides sticks out and isn't painted on
-Carbon fiber is real
-Jumpman Jordan lines up with third lacehole

I'd say $225 would be fair or a little more

Legit
-Correct spacing between 23 on the back
-Jumpman on the sides sticks out and isn't painted on
-Carbon fiber is real
-Jumpman Jordan lines up with third lacehole

I'd say $225 would be fair or a little more

Legit
carbon fiber is real
jumpman matches to 3rd lacehole
23 is spaced and jumpman ball goes through it
no more then 240

Legit
carbon fiber is real
jumpman matches to 3rd lacehole
23 is spaced and jumpman ball goes through it
no more then 240

I appreciate the replies. However, this does not come with OG box (of course) and the gold dog tag.

Does the price range 200-225 still holds true?

I appreciate the replies. However, this does not come with OG box (of course) and the gold dog tag.

Does the price range 200-225 still holds true?

Yup, regardless of whether it has those accessories, it will be worth that much. About $240 shipped abroad

Yup, regardless of whether it has those accessories, it will be worth that much. About $240 shipped abroad

lol i won those on ebay for 197.00 andf sent them back they are BEAt to hell and they stink. definalty not worth more then 150 if that. sorry man. they are way more beat then the pics show

lol i won those on ebay for 197.00 andf sent them back they are BEAt to hell and they stink. definalty not worth more then 150 if that. sorry man. they are way more beat then the pics show

Back
Top Bottom