PC UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
mad.gif

I think my school issued laptop just crashed, it won't reboot and I may lose all the notes I put so much effort into taking for my exam block next week. I'm going to town on that computer Office Space style at the end of the year. I been taking Ls for too long....thas it
mad.gif

I took it to a repair place to see if they can recover my files they will let me know tomorrow, this some bull
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

I think my school issued laptop just crashed, it won't reboot and I may lose all the notes I put so much effort into taking for my exam block next week. I'm going to town on that computer Office Space style at the end of the year. I been taking Ls for too long....thas it
mad.gif

I took it to a repair place to see if they can recover my files they will let me know tomorrow, this some bull
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Should of got a mac
pimp.gif

or backed up
dropbox is your friend, for next time.

it's "should HAVE"....and I have two laptops, one is a macbook. that's where i'm posting from. My mac has never given me problems, my school laptop is a perpetual headache, from day one.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Should of got a mac
pimp.gif

or backed up

it's "should HAVE"....and I have two laptops, one is a macbook. that's where i'm posting from. My mac has never given me problems, my school laptop is a perpetual headache, from day one.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

So it's the laptops fault that you're a noob? I see 
laugh.gif

Macbook=No problems
PC=Constant issues
Half my class has had their's crash already, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. It's my fault for thinking I was somehow immune to it
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Macbook=No problems
PC=Constant issues
Half my class has had their's crash already, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. It's my fault for thinking I was somehow immune to it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

Macbook=No problems
PC=Constant issues
eyes.gif
if it's school issued, would that mean they are of a specific brand & model. maybe, just maybe, this specific model is faulty. your situation in no way warrants a pc unappreciation thread, especially because macs fall under this umbrella.

laugh.gif

Macbook=No problems
PC=Constant issues
eyes.gif
if it's school issued, would that mean they are of a specific brand & model. maybe, just maybe, this specific model is faulty. your situation in no way warrants a pc unappreciation thread, especially because macs fall under this umbrella.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Should of got a mac
pimp.gif

or backed up

how did you know it wasn't a mac 
grin.gif
Macs dont get issues. period.
pimp.gif

it's "should HAVE"

embarassed.gif
orly? guess "Apple Care" is for suckers then. 
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
and yes. i do own a macbook

Back
Top Bottom