PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

damn these Melos sell out fast. something tells me these will be the only one of the PE pack to hold any value. i always was curious to see what would happen if a black/gold 1 ever dropped with the color blocking on breds/ royals/ shadows

Hype are slowly picking up on these..i wish jb would release all sheoes like this

Might be something wrong with the mobile browsing...

Clicked on the mobile browsing and it said OOS, but on my work computer I pulled up sizes.
It kept saying other's had it in cart, kept trying and eventually got through.

Tried it again, said other's had in cart, kept trying... got through again.

Just ate on 2 pairs from NDC.

damn these Melos sell out fast. something tells me these will be the only one of the PE pack to hold any value. i always was curious to see what would happen if a black/gold 1 ever dropped with the color blocking on breds/ royals/ shadows
Yep and dudes better to stop being stubborn and go to ebay and cop before the well runs dry and the value goes through the roof. im glad i copped on fnl for 120.00 shipped.
smokin.gif

already going for $200 a piece lol

Thats how much I paid for them.... I had found pairs for retail...im trynna get my money back.

Im a size 7.5 its a hard size to find and every online site was selling out fast....so I paid resale.

Last edited:
So if you truly and honestly believed that then why would you be selling a pair in your sig for only $200 shipped?

I'm just rynna get my money back for the pair I paid for through an online site.

I was able to buy two pairs for retail...I don't need a third pair.

I don't need to hold on to it and sell when the prices go up..i just want to get rid and my money back.

I'm just rynna get my money back for the pair I paid for through an online site.

I was able to buy two pairs for retail...I don't need a third pair.

I don't need to hold on to it and sell when the prices go up..i just want to get rid and my money back.
better hold them, they going UP UP UP

Prices will go up now that everyone has seemingly dropped their stock. instant sell out everywhere. these might even go for closer to what shadows are going for after its all said and done due to the colorway. black and gold are a impossible combo to pass on

Prices will go up now that everyone has seemingly dropped their stock. instant sell out everywhere. these might even go for closer to what shadows are going for after its all said and done due to the colorway. black and gold are a impossible combo to pass on
i think people were sleeping, too slow, or impatient when these dropped. was able to cart 6 pairs even after it went OOS

If they didn't have the stupid jumpman on the back I would have thought about it....

Back
Top Bottom