PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

To be fair, there were maybe five or six scattered sizes at drop. The bots didn't cart them all for at least three minutes or so. 
eyes.gif

edit...aaaaaand they are mostly all back in stock now...as expected. 

Last edited:
Imagine if the Russell Westbrooks were black instead of Teal.  They would be instacops aka poor man's suede breds 
mean.gif

I ordered from oneness 10 days ago for the melo's. I got a receipt, they took my money but no follow up email nor tracking number. They don't pick up the phone either. I emailed twice but no response. I've read some rude tweets when customers asked about their order status. Anyone experience similar results?

I ordered the Melo's on Friday and I just received my shipping email today. It did not contain a tracking number.

I ordered mine on the
I ordered from oneness 10 days ago for the melo's. I got a receipt, they took my money but no follow up email nor tracking number. They don't pick up the phone either. I emailed twice but no response. I've read some rude tweets when customers asked about their order status. Anyone experience similar results?
I ordered mine around the same time too. 02/22, i think. I gave them a call earlier this week and someone picked up. He said they were still shipping shoes out as they come and that they were still receiving shipments from Nike. I guess that's consistent with them tweeting with random sizes. He seemed rushed to get off the phone but he said "If you were able to get an online order in, dont worry, we got your back".

That's not saying I'm completely confident with that phone call though. He didn't ask my name or order number to check on my status and there's still a charge on my cc. Just wanted to let you know how my call went.

Anyone else ordered from oneness before? Do they update with shipping?

I can't recommend ordering from Oneness. They don't send a tracking number and when you call they send you to their fax.

I can't recommend ordering from Oneness. They don't send a tracking number and when you call they send you to their fax.
i would stay away from them for the most part, they arent pleasant people to deal with when you have a problem with your order. they seem to have the attitude "you paid, we shipped, not our problem anymore."

Does anyone know who these idiots at Oneness ships with? I never know when I get a FedEx package since my driver only drops offs packages at the leasing office,

Man, if I knew of their shenanigans I would've gladly paid extra elsewhere. I don't like to support companies who can't support their customers. Which seems to be a common thing that they do. :smh:

An NTer works for them .. dont remeber his username but seems like he only posts when they get xx shoe and they need to sell Stock.

I personally havent had any issues with them and shipping from KY to MT has been in 2 days every time with USPS

im sorry to hear that bro, these small "boutiques" play a lot of games like that...

I want jordan1 melo 9.5 size. (under the $ 150 )
However, except for oneness, I can not find it.
If i saw a number of incidents in the oneness right order will not?

Is there anything else to me a site where you can buy a 9.5 size?

plz..... ToT

Last edited:
Same issues with oneness here. Ordered on Wednesday and they haven't picked up the phone since. I barely got an email response with the excuse that Nike hasn't sent them their pairs, but oneness advertises having size 8 & 11IN STOCK.

Worried about the legitimacy of the pair I may receive (whenever that is). Should I go for a refund? What would you guys do?

Back
Top Bottom