PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

Doesn't look like Eastbay as a QTY limit.  Must resist doubling up 
laugh.gif

The rep will probably tell you its excluded from any promos.  I would just cancel the order, and reorder with the code this time.
dam alrite thanks
Was gonna say the same thing, cancel and reorder.  Order through Foot Locker at the above link and use that code.  Same stock, basically same company.  I don't know why Eastbay charges shipping and Foot Locker doesn't.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../black/gold/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Footlocker has free shipping.  Use code CPFL3BN4 to get an item under $25 for free. 
u get an item under 25$ for free?
Yes, it's a bday coupon code that gives you $25 off $100 but since the shoes are excluded from discount, it won't apply to the shoes.  It only works if you add something to cart, it will give you $25 off or less if the item is less than $25.  I always use it to add socks, beanies, gymsacks, etc. for free.  Try it and you'll see.

Last edited:

Yes, it's a bday coupon code that gives you $25 off $100 but since the shoes are excluded from discount, it won't apply to the shoes.  It only works if you add something to cart, it will give you $25 off or less if the item is less than $25.  I always use it to add socks, beanies, gymsacks, etc. for free.  Try it and you'll see.
now i see what u mean

now i see what u mean
The codes change every month and are posted in this thread.  http://niketalk.com/t/146443/current-coupon-codes-requests-or-s-warning/6450

Codes are different for Foot Locker, Footaction, and Champs.  You can only use them if you have a VIP account, which simply requires that you sign up.

copped earlier off of eastbay when it first went up, so at least i secured my pair. forgot all about free shipping though, was just doing it quick in case they sold out. oh well

Wow, so much for the eastbay backordered on those Melo 1's. Got shipping confirmation tonight. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom