PE XIII Ray Legit Check

they look good, fake ray allen's are pretty impressive, but i dont see anything wrong here

I only ask bc there is some kind of glue in the centeron the carbon fiber and the hologram is a little hazy

Where did you get them?

Because these are limited.And a lot of these are out there in the grey market.

Got them off ebay. Alot of the pics I have seen show a lil hazy on the hologram. So either it is common or there r multiple fakes

How much?

$500+ or more when they were released. But the problem is that many unauthorized pairs came out after a year or so when it was suppose to be limited.
Some of them have the same price as the regular release.And some are cheaper (around $350) which were most fakes.So these rays are by far, the hardest pair in JB to assess its authenticity even if they look exactly the same as regular release.Based on how many pairs were released and how many factories released them without authorization.

Last edited:
no sticker on hologram = early pairs / factory straight and some consider as FAKE

I got them very shortly after release. Within 2 months for around 400. If they r produced in the same factory with the same materials they are considered fake just bcuz they werent authorized? Does any1 have a picture of a hologram with a sticker on it.

Bump. I just sold these thinking they were straight. My boy figured it out quick they aren't. The retail was 175 not 160 like on this box and there is not red numbers under the sole..............

Bump. I just sold these thinking they were straight. My boy figured it out quick they aren't. The retail was 175 not 160 like on this box and there is not red numbers under the sole..............
GM Rays all day.

GM Rays all day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dKing View Post

GM Rays all day.

TIMMYBRIXXX what sets u off? The stuff I described or sumthing in the pic? The tongue looks on point to me. and so does the shape and side view. It is just the box, which isn't always the original from the shoe. The other sole pulled up showed some very vague blue numbers under it. The serial on the size tag on the tongue matches the serial on the box as well. Help me out

Back
Top Bottom