Peacemaker Thread | John Cena | HBO Max & DC Series S1 Out Now

Shoutout to yayo for giving him his signature move
KSiCEb.gif

This lame Jimmy Fallon a whole lie. He don't remember that vid.

At least Cena aint lie.

He need to tell the truth about his popularity as a wrestler stemming from culturally appropriating hip hop culture back during Halloween and used that opportunity to put on a costume and become somebody else.

are the jokes falling flat for anyone else?
Gotten stale and tired
Peacemaker stopped being so funny and vigilante is just not funny to me

The show started rough for me but kept on it and I gotta say it’s entertaining…the jokes, the fights, the music :smokin

The sheriffs end credit scenes are pretty funny.

When did Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller come in and shoot their cameos
?

I think before we ever shot the show, we talked to Jason about it. We were like, “Listen, [Peacemaker] says you **** fish all the time.” And we were a little afraid he would be upset, but he just laughed. He was cool. So he was pretty much on board from the beginning. And then Ezra I just found out through some common friends liked my movies a lot. And so I asked if he would come in and shoot this scene, and he kindly agreed to do that. Actually, Marvel shot [Ezra] for us, while we’re shooting “Guardians Vol. 3.”

Oh wow!

Yeah, but I mean, Marvel owed DC, because the “Peacemaker” crew shot my screen test for Chukwudi for “Guardians Vol. 3.” And then we got Ezra with the “Guardians Vol. 3” crew.

Of course dc wouldn't even let there be a batman silhouette or shadow. Momoa and Gunn need to work together.

Economos walking on that compound fracture at the end as they passed the JL made no sense :lol:

Finale was good.

The cameos were great, Rodriguez should go to the James Gunn school for directors and take some lessons on how to not let cameos take over your show…

Back
Top Bottom