Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Talk about blown..... I RECEIVED my pair from NDC, and the fabric on the right right, right under the swoosh gad a bigass gash on it
alien.gif
They up the price of Pros, and just put little effort into making these shoes. These aren't B grades, and I paid 200 for that?? SMDH. I own b-grades better than this, smdh. Terrible. Forget about a hassle, I'm sending this pair back ASAP for another. damn shame...

^^owning B-grades better means nothing. Most of the time B-grades are only marked B-grade because the pair before or after (up to around 20 or so pairs either way I believe) and are flawless.

There's no way quality control can inspect every single pair of shoes produced.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

damn you trying real hard to reach those 300 posts huh

i thought i was the only one that noticed... dude had the Nike Retro Last post section on smash.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Pearls hit orlando fl prime outlet.....$149.99....
They had a one lot of them

nah they just had one size 12 which was a customer return...
nah thats wutr they told people.... the one  sz 12 was a return... they had a one lot... 2 rows..... left outta there with a 11.5 (no ducktales)..... prime and premium outlet in orlando fl are nikes number 1 and number 2 factory stores in the whole usa.... they could have asked for a lot of foams cuz just look at the price point..... NOTHIN IN NIKE FACTORY IS OVER THE PRICE POINT 129.99!! NOTHING NO MATTER WHAT.... and the foams were $149.99....  so they must of knew what they were getting to give that price point.... anyway thats just my two cents..... (but there was more then 1 pair there)

Thesekicks released what,3 weeks ago? That must be a record for a nike shoe, especially a foamposite, to hit the outelts so quick. I called and they're sold out. Oh well.

nah thats wutr they told people.... the one  sz 12 was a return... they had a one lot... 2 rows..... left outta there with a 11.5 (no ducktales)..... prime and premium outlet in orlando fl are nikes number 1 and number 2 factory stores in the whole usa.... they could have asked for a lot of foams cuz just look at the price point..... NOTHIN IN NIKE FACTORY IS OVER THE PRICE POINT 129.99!! NOTHING NO MATTER WHAT.... and the foams were $149.99....  so they must of knew what they were getting to give that price point.... anyway thats just my two cents..... (but there was more then 1 pair there)

Thesekicks released what,3 weeks ago? That must be a record for a nike shoe, especially a foamposite, to hit the outelts so quick. I called and they're sold out. Oh well.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE ARE SITTING ON SHELVES OUT HERE. JIMMY JAZZ HASNT EVEN SOLD ANY AT ALL. LOL.

Thats a good thing. Maybe NIKE will slow down on the foam line.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

pippen 1s hit outlets almost the same time they released.

I got my size 14's from Eastbay the first time they were offered (pre-ordered them).
Haven't worn them, but they look good to me.

I figured I'd share this pic that I took last night with you all.

Size 14, meet 285

61268_887404023095_3408260_49155957_6248518_n.jpg

Good point, but I think Foams have a larger fan base than pippens. Regardless, it happend with the quickness.

meh.. the price was 150 tho. the eggplants and coppers were 99 when marked down after customer returns. cough drops are 120 if u can find a returned pair.

Good point, but I think Foams have a larger fan base than pippens. Regardless, it happend with the quickness.

Originally Posted by gelo

I got my size 14's from Eastbay the first time they were offered (pre-ordered them).

Size 14, meet 285

I don't get it, sneaker meets tire?? you're saying you're going from a car to walking?

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by gelo

Size 14, meet 285

I don't get it, sneaker meets tire?? you're saying you're going from a car to walking?

anyone that knows about wheel tires, 285 is huge as far as the width goes. he wears size 14 feet, so he's implying their both big
smile.gif

Welcome 2 NikeTalk 2 those that find it necessary 2 quote pics to give character 2 their post, but I can see the sincere concern for the tire closure
happy.gif

Had da cop these, honestly i think these were a better release than the eggplants, although i do love the eggplants dearly lol...but im hearing rumors that the royal blue foams are suppose to drop!? i hope its true

def still on the hunt for these for a decent price... HOH London decided they didnt wanna get these... (bastards)

Back
Top Bottom