Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Just picked up my pair from my spot. Some of my homie's co-workers were saying that the Pearls were going to be released at Footlockers & Footactions only. No other stores like Shoe City or DTLR are getting them. The Cough Drop Foams would be released the same way.

No other spots are getting them but the two Foots? If that's the case.....then they wouldn't be as widespread as the Coppers & 2010 Eggplants.

Somebody shed light if this is true or not?
Btw....I'm hearing the HOH in PG might be crazy tonite for that midnight release.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by PrincegotSOLE

in the DMV ppl mite even camp....they go crazy for them around here

Whoever does camp for these here, let the hype consume them.
smh.gif

Every single retail chain here is getting these. Hood spots will have multiple size runs.
roll.gif

haha i bet someone will tho

MY SPOT GOT ABT 35 PAIRS 2ON HOLD 4ME..... I DOUBT THEY GONNA SELL THO I WENT CRZY FOR THE COPPERS N EGGPLANTS & THEY SAT ON SHELVES

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Just picked up my pair from my spot. Some of my homie's co-workers were saying that the Pearls were going to be released at Footlockers & Footactions only. No other stores like Shoe City or DTLR are getting them. 

I hope they were joking when they told you that.

I'm sure Shoe City will have them, and I KNOW DTLR and Sports Zone have them.

Pic sent from a Sports Zone stockroom:
40918_1468488444774_1610481039_1101169_3508939_n.jpg

I still can't figure out why people flock to HOH in PG for GR's.............
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Just picked up my pair from my spot. Some of my homie's co-workers were saying that the Pearls were going to be released at Footlockers & Footactions only. No other stores like Shoe City or DTLR are getting them. 

I hope they were joking when they told you that.

I'm sure Shoe City will have them, and I KNOW DTLR and Sports Zone have them.

Pic sent from a Sports Zone stockroom:
40918_1468488444774_1610481039_1101169_3508939_n.jpg

I still can't figure out why people flock to HOH in PG for GR's.............
indifferent.gif

Question answered. So these will be everywhere like the Coppers & 2010 Eggplants. Cool....probably get a 2nd pair on discount. These look so good.

smh.gif

Every single retail chain here is getting these. Hood spots will have multiple size runs.
roll.gif

Only reason I'm heading to g town in a couple minutes is to sleep in the morning a man's got to go to work.

smh.gif

roll.gif

Only reason I'm heading to g town in a couple minutes is to sleep in the morning a man's got to go to work.

heads up NDC has them up but it says product is not available that means they will be putting them up on the site soon

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by manslayer

On swoosh, full price tho

DAMN that hurts.
mad.gif

Yea it stings, but once they come in I think they'll be worth it.  Just hoping that they last through the weekend so I can pick up on discount.

Got my size 12. Good luck to everyone else trying to get em in the middle of nowhere like I am.

Back
Top Bottom