chu chuuu

u already know
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

nazarethsavage wrote:

Finally got a pair yesterday for box price. Too bad it's snow on the ground
frown.gif
^^^
I'm just praying to God that they release the 'pearl white' ala RayRay's and NOT THESE NAIL VARNISH versions...Sorry but those up there are awful...just my 2 cents..I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment.

P

^^^^I prefer the so-called nail varnish pearls with the "ice soles".......over the plain white "mildew sole" OG pearls. But it's all opinions.....everybody got one.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

i like both versions.
agreed....i would pick the OG c/w over the HOH but both are necessary for any posite collection. damnit why didn't i go to HOH that day
mad.gif
mad.gif

My dude brought these HOH pearls over for me to buy last year. Took one look at em in person and passed. Took some pics first though. I'm desperate for a white foam but not that desperate. If its the same shoe from last year easy pass. White please ... ?

639365a6455578b12f40038894184aa03341ab27.jpg

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

here comes the hype train

chu chuuu

laugh.gif
Is this the stop or am i early?
Your late
laugh.gif
After the copper buzz dies down and the eggplant hype starts by the time these release it will be chaos.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

It's not even really Pearls. It's almost a whole new colorway, but I love it!

how u gonna say that and not elaborate .... smh .... ducktales
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

optimusp517 wrote:

It's not even really Pearls. It's almost a whole new colorway, but I love it!

how u gonna say that and not elaborate .... smh .... ducktales
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Oh sorry. I was referring to the previous release of how people were complaining about the Pearls not being like the original, but more of a bronze tint to it. That's what I was referring to
smile.gif

I see this like every other pair of foams out there its a love/hate shoe I loved how nike switched it up and made certain changes from the OGs but this shoe is not bad and Im planning to buy another pair that's just my opinion 

Dooms are black ... Only 2 Pros I'd wear is OG pearls or the dooms. just something about the dooms that look raw. I need them.

I'd love to have a pair of OG's but I wore my HOH pearls today and they never felt sweeter. Really hated to un-DS them but it was great for my first pair of foams
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom