Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

Yeah I really need these in my life. I'd trade my GF for a pair.

is she DS or VNDs?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by so wavy

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

Yeah I really need these in my life. I'd trade my GF for a pair.
is she DS or VNDs?
nerd.gif
You are lame for thinking someone is Willing 2 trade thier girl in at least vnds. condition.
Just admit it, when one is about 2 give up a pair of broken in shoes, they use them one last time for good measure

Hopefully I can scoop a pair or two I missed out on the HoH release because they changed the day out of nowhere and I wasn't on line smh....

i miss my silver pro with the clear sole. i wore them till the sole was gone. if the pearls and royal drop the same month nike gonna get me for a cool 1500

Originally Posted by Rod301

roll.gif
 Baltimore city is home of the foams yall rockin foamDOMES.
roll.gif
Your Hilarious. DC is home of the Foams.
You both are wrong. Raleigh NC is the foam capital of the world.

Originally Posted by tHe174Movement

Hopefully I can scoop a pair or two I missed out on the HoH release because they changed the day out of nowhere and I wasn't on line smh....
QFT...Every word....One of the few releases i missed out on...

Also: Foam boots are sick to me, i just completed the set.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by purplehazen

all pearls are crazy, they look crazy fresh when timmy had them on.. not to get off suject, i think they were icey like the og silver ones were.. here is a pic of the shoe.. everytime i see the silver half cents i think of this shoe.. wouldnt mind seeing these again

29pu1s6.jpg
eek.gif
never seen these
pimp.gif
niketown had a prototype white and caro translucent bottom of these with da penny logo YEARS ago when they were dropping da lebron air force I's.

i had da pic but my PC crashed years ago and it was delete
i would love to see a pic of the joints you talking about, still want a pair of the carolina pro's... dam hkfeet

^Better LUCK Next time , Maybe these could B my 1st pair of FOAMS , Who Knows but Im sure they will be NICE!

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

i can"t wait to the pearl drop it cop x 3for sure now

damn, i was about 2 sell this guy my HoH fpam collection, but thet are re-re-re-realeasing it all
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Mr NikeTalk ; can"t wait to the pearl drop it cop x 3for sure now

damn, i was about 2 sell this guy my HoH fpam collection, but thet are re-re-re-realeasing it all

yes will you right about to buy them when my girlfriend find out all release day the foams coming out this year remenber i told on aim my dude and you told that i WAS CRAZY my connection never front on me

bt i still on them so letme know

Back
Top Bottom