Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Why do folks in here keep saying that there were three white pro releases and thinking that there is a difference between 02' and og. Dawg...it's the same. These were released as og's in 02' and then again last year with the pro's. That's it!
so there was no white foamposite pro before '02 making the pros that dropped in '02 the og correct?

I thought there was a white pro before '02

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA buddy, There is a difference, the OG FOAM PROs had more of a foam / glitter type material, the 2002 retro foam pros had a sleeker type of material, and the HOH pearl pros, were well you know......

Optimusp517 wote : Yes there were some. They came out in 96/97. I had a pair with prod date 10/96

so wat is "kevrocavich1" talking about
Thanks guys I knew there were 3 OG is 96/97 then theres the '02 retro and then its the '09 HoH pearl whites

They released these originally in 96/97. Then the retros came in in 02 like I've mentioned. Maybe he's missed something, but yeah that's pretty much it. I sold my OG pair last year along with most of my collection or else I'd have some pics for you, but I don't
frown.gif
or can't find them.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

They released these originally in 96/97. Then the retros came in in 02 like I've mentioned. Maybe he's missed something, but yeah that's pretty much it. I sold my OG pair last year along with most of my collection or else I'd have some pics for you, but I don't
frown.gif
or can't find them.
ur right... same thing has been said over and over and over yet people still dont get the concept.

all of the new FOAM heads need a FAQ section or something

Originally Posted by bigj505

frown.gif
or can't find them.
ur right... same thing has been said over and over and over yet people still dont get the concept.

all of the new FOAM heads need a FAQ section or something

no they need to go back to sb's, vans, or what other fad they have hopped on the past 8 yrs
smh.gif

Why do folks in here keep saying that there were three white pro releases and thinking that there is a difference between 02' and og. Dawg...it's the same. These were released as og's in 02' and then again last year with the pro's. That's it!

This

This

2z7loqa.gif

xcrazm.jpg

This
lol^^ he probably was doing this while typing
fagdance.gif

I noticed Nike likes 2 re-release sneakers that sneaker heads usually bicker over small details

No coincidence here sons

This
lol^^ he probably was doing this while typing

if they can retro the pearls like in 02 then it should be a good shoe... but if it looks like the HoH pair that came out recently then i will instantly pass

Originally Posted by you go boy

if they can retro the pearls like in 02 then it should be a good shoe... but if it looks like the HoH pair that came out recently then i will instantly pass

bring on the HOH then and more for me

Never and i mean NEVER was i a fan of the pearls. Quite honestly never understood the hype behind them, but of course to each his own

I'm honestly concerned about any future foamposites for the remaining of this year after seeing the eggplants.

I'm honestly concerned about any future foamposites for the remaining of this year after seeing the eggplants.
This.
grin.gif

Though yall seemed to worried bout quality and such i'm still copping and i really don't understand why so many people find so much to complain about either you want the shoes or you dont if you dont then why are you on the post talking about how much you dont want them why not just be quiet....

Oh I want them, the way they're suppose to be made and how they were last year! That's all. You know it's like buying a burger at a joint you usually go to and all of a sudden they start changing the way things works. Same way with the shoes.

Its not THAT serious.

Im sitting here lookin at DS 09's & 10's , the differences are MINIMAL....right now anyway.

Unless we start getting creases or chipping  on them, i see no reason to worry....

Back
Top Bottom