Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

laugh.gif

Returned these last nite and bought some dress shoes instead.

Couldn't be happier w/ my decision (esp with all the releases droppin in the next few months).

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Can a footlocker employee let me know if the foams can be stock located or transfered from one store to another or is there a corp. policy right now that wont let this happen ?

i tried to stock locate last week and it didnt go thru...

did a 11.5 and 12....

so, i just ordered off eastbay...

then when they come, return them to my store (Footlocker) and buy them on the next FIDDY..

i tried it that friday and it went thru, but i didnt order. but when  i came back later that next week, it was a no go...

you can go try in store now since a lot of people say they see them sitting.

Originally Posted by bruza

Couldn't be happier w/ my decision (esp with all the releases droppin in the next few months).

Lol. I'm doing the exact opposite. I'm skipping on some work/dress shoes to cop these. My 2002's PEARLS want a little brother.By the way, the pic of the pearl up there had me laughing.

Originally Posted by bruza

Lol. I'm doing the exact opposite. I'm skipping on some work/dress shoes to cop these. My 2002's PEARLS want a little brother.By the way, the pic of the pearl up there had me laughing.

I just got a pair for $185 
pimp.gif
Really didn't plan to copp since I was good with my old pearls but after seeing all the chumps with em' I wanna feel special too. Def prefer the look of these over my 2002's...

Originally Posted by Hugo

waiting for these to hit the sale rack. so much around the the area

only then will i even ever think about copping these imposters....my 2002 pair keeps me warm
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Saw them up close yesterday and there is a difference between these and the 02's but for me if I can get them on sale then I ain't complaining.

Did these ever happen with the Eggs and Coppers?  I would guess that mom and pops would eventually mark down, but big box chains would most likely move around to diff areas of the country where ppl would still pay box price. 
Do B-grade foams exist? now that... hmmm.... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Saw them up close yesterday and there is a difference between these and the 02's
eyes.gif
I'll elaborate just from the pics the 02 look a lot more pearl like to me compare to these that's all really. You or anyone else can agree or disagree with my statement but that's what I see.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Did these ever happen with the Eggs and Coppers?  I would guess that mom and pops would eventually mark down, but big box chains would most likely move around to diff areas of the country where ppl would still pay box price. 
nerd.gif
B-Grades exist for everything.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by sneakerst

nerd.gif
B-Grades exist for everything.
this + 2010 eggs are 130 at some footlockers as some have reported.
ndc also dropped eggs 2 160 when r in stock

People are seriously tripping over the shade. Once you get these in sunlight, they pretty much look white. It's only when they're in the shade/dark does the yellowish tint appear.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Saw them up close yesterday and there is a difference between these and the 02's
eyes.gif
I'll elaborate just from the pics the 02 look a lot more pearl like to me compare to these that's all really. You or anyone else can agree or disagree with my statement but that's what I see.

I think he posted that because there was never any doubt that the 02's and 10's are different. They are supposed to be entirely different colours on purpose.

I just went pretty hard on these tonight.. very impressed with how they are holding up. Though it shouldn't even be a question with Foams, I was a little worried since these were made in China like the '10 Eggs. So far, so good though..

No crazy/strange creasing in the Foam. Any dirt on the pearl wipes right away easily. Soles didn't seem to darken much, just a little dirt coat that should come off with soapy water. Loving these bad boys...

Back
Top Bottom