Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

so mad i paid retail
frown.gif

hasn't happen to me in awhile but the part that used to really bother me is when I don't get around to wearing the shoe before a price drop
30t6p3b.gif

well thats not bad at all because you can then return them and repurchase for a cheaper price

^^^im mad to that i paid retail and i havent wore my pair yet! i might take them back to get some store credit

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

so mad i paid retail
frown.gif

hasn't happen to me in awhile but the part that used to really bother me is when I don't get around to wearing the shoe before a price drop
30t6p3b.gif

well thats not bad at all because you can then return them and repurchase for a cheaper price
that would work if I purchased them in store..I've made 2 in store shoe purchases since 2008

Originally Posted by edkk323

Appearantly people are not so high on these shoes. I got my size day after they were released
because only you expected these to sell out everywhere with the mass amount that were produced.

I have no idea, I thought all Sheiks put stuff on sale at the same time. Best way to check, is to call...

I'm kinda mad these sat around.... I just couldn't hold out anymore.. Lol... I had to do it!! Definatly happy with em though

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Everyone thought these would sell, real nice shoe but Nike is ruining the foamposite

Nothing is selling out due to Nike flooding the market, its like what 50cent did a few years back. Def coppin a pair of these during the 50
smile.gif

dam everytime i see this shoe im glad i got a pair, these are just like in a class of their own, i just love the way they sit, the color, eveything about it is just dope.. hope to get a second pair soon, i been slacking hard...

Back
Top Bottom