Pedestrian Baltimore

Originally Posted by PhillyKid37

Shop opened up down Fells Point about two months ago....anyone check it out?

Philly area shop expanded down here....
http://pedestrianbmd.blogspot.com/

Thoughts?

This is the first time I've seen it mentioned, granted it's not as if messageboard folks solely make a shop happen but making a few free posts onmessageboards never hurt anyone publicity-wise, though perhaps I missed them.

I stopped by the day after they opened (I think) to pick up a hat. They had some decent stuff.

nerd.gif

been there twice...bought a hat the first time and the second time they had nothing new. the philly spot is by far much better than the bmore one.

I agree,I go to the philly spot whenever I'm up there. They get better product in. Haven't been to bmore spot and not 2 intrested. The philly locationis in walkin distance to afew other good stores so I'll stick with that.

I agree,I go to the philly spot whenever I'm up there. They get better product in. Haven't been to bmore spot and not 2 intrested. The philly locationis in walkin distance to afew other good stores so I'll stick with that.

ive hit the store in philly before but didnt know they opened one here...ive been so disconnected lately

I went there and copped a shirt when I was there...

Not bad at all...

They said that they get new stuff in daily since they just opened up...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I was down there and didn't see S' ....
nerd.gif

But I was prolly too damn drunk too...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Fool that's cuz u were drunk
laugh.gif

We did do a "thorough" search of the area and we aint see $%$%!

It's on Aliceanna right off of Broadway (look for the sign with the picture of the walking figure).
Gotta give 'em props as they're the newest store to carry my MOOSEDICK tees, they took my remaining tees of a few different designs (should be up ontheir blog soon) so when they're gone they're GONE.

just a quick plug but shout out to my ppl at Pedestrian BMore... my roomate works at the one in Philly. sick spot GO THERE!

Back
Top Bottom