Peja is only 33 and is 6'10'' Vol. why does he suck now

Originally Posted by illwill24

All he ever has been was a spot up shooter. After that airball in game 7 vs the Lakers, he has fallen off IMO. The Nick Anderson effect.

Most people don't reamamber @++*. That airball was 2002, he wasn't even an all-star then.

Originally Posted by illwill24

All he ever has been was a spot up shooter. After that airball in game 7 vs the Lakers, he has fallen off IMO. The Nick Anderson effect.

Most people don't reamamber @++*. That airball was 2002, he wasn't even an all-star then.

Re-occurring lower back problems can get the best of anyone. It's tough to be productive with that issue.

Re-occurring lower back problems can get the best of anyone. It's tough to be productive with that issue.

He was never a quick player. But damn 6'10? I always thought he was 6'8 tops. One of the best shooters ive ever seen nonetheless..

He was never a quick player. But damn 6'10? I always thought he was 6'8 tops. One of the best shooters ive ever seen nonetheless..

Originally Posted by MHT214

He was never a quick player. But damn 6'10? I always thought he was 6'8 tops.

Yup, when the Kings first drafted Peja and Hedo they were both 6'8, 6'7 and grew to 6'10 by the time their Kings' tenure was over. It was rumored that they were even taller but wanted to be listed shorter.

Originally Posted by MHT214

He was never a quick player. But damn 6'10? I always thought he was 6'8 tops.

Yup, when the Kings first drafted Peja and Hedo they were both 6'8, 6'7 and grew to 6'10 by the time their Kings' tenure was over. It was rumored that they were even taller but wanted to be listed shorter.

Originally Posted by Law3001

Man did i love that Kings team. Webber, Vlade, Bibby, Hedo, Peja, Doug Christie, Bobby Jackson. They were supposed to win it all
30t6p3b.gif

Speaking of outta shape...have yall seen Bobby Jackson? Son has put on a lotttta weight.

That's Bobby chasing Brandon Knight around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Man did i love that Kings team. Webber, Vlade, Bibby, Hedo, Peja, Doug Christie, Bobby Jackson. They were supposed to win it all
30t6p3b.gif

Speaking of outta shape...have yall seen Bobby Jackson? Son has put on a lotttta weight.

That's Bobby chasing Brandon Knight around.
laugh.gif

His shot was so smooth back in the day. He'd be able to really help out Dallas if he could knock down that 3 with consistency.

That whole Kings team was
pimp.gif
too...

His shot was so smooth back in the day. He'd be able to really help out Dallas if he could knock down that 3 with consistency.

That whole Kings team was
pimp.gif
too...

He's still serviceable against slower teams.

Did just fine against LA.

But OKC and MIA?

Game is too fast for him.

He's still serviceable against slower teams.

Did just fine against LA.

But OKC and MIA?

Game is too fast for him.

injuries. he still got a good stroke. i read somewhere that he outshoots dirk in a shooting contest everytime, but thats practice...but he just cant hit the open shots when the lights are on for some reason

injuries. he still got a good stroke. i read somewhere that he outshoots dirk in a shooting contest everytime, but thats practice...but he just cant hit the open shots when the lights are on for some reason

Back
Top Bottom