Peja retiring..

dunno if was posted already.

glad he got a ring. great shooter

sry, was posted in the nba thread

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

glad he got a ring. great shooter
pimp.gif

I've always loved Peja. Glad he got a ring and it's even sweeter that it was with the Mavs.
pimp.gif

I'm going to miss the Peja heads.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That Vlade/C Webb/Peja/Christe/J Will-Bibby teams will always be appreciated.

Such a smooth shooter. I remember when he and Dirk used to be compared with one another on who was the better shooter.

I've always been a fan of Peja. Guy was lights out when healthy. Sorry to see him go.

One of my favorite players back in his Sac days. Got his ring and has a dime wife. He won.

Peja and Mcdyess retiring is nostalgia from my younger years. Should make this a Peja & Mcdyess thread.

Both were appreciated
pimp.gif

I remember that one year when he was in MVP talks for like the first month of the season

I will miss this guy for real. Never appreciated him as much as I should of while he was here in Sac
frown.gif

ept_sports_nba_experts-985372528-1273169093.jpg

lg_peja_7360.jpg

2002_05_13_PEJA_STOJAKOVIC_LARGE.JPG

peja_medium.JPG

56336578.jpg.22081.0_display_image.jpg

t1_questions.jpg

peja_stojakovic_hornets_season_preview_large.jpg

why-no-fun.jpg

peja2.jpg

07b6f58d45d9b20438c00f4108c1.jpeg

Peja+Stojakovic+Dallas+Mavericks+v+Oklahoma+WEmd6GMi23xl.jpg

Peja+Stojakovic+disparos.jpg

Amazing shooter...too bad he didn't contribute as much in the championship season last year but at least he got his ring
pimp.gif

loved this dude when he played for sac town. Hated his freakin guts last year. He comes outta nowhere and hits 5 three's and scores 21 in game 2 of the playoffs against us. Then goes back to being irrelevant hahahaha

I don't know about the 'irrelevant'. He definitely did work against us, too, the next round right after you guys.

Back
Top Bottom