Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

yea that sounds a little funny. I won a Pelle for two and change last year and the guy refunded me right away. Also copped a pelle at three but the guy never shipped it. In addition copped a used biggie and when I got it that jacket was real cooked. I've been wearing mine for a few years now quite often and my **** still look fresh. Dude must've played every sport know to man and maybe the jacket been robbed twice lol. Needless to say I returned it real quick.
With that said also got some great deals so it's 50/50
LOL @ real cooked. LOL. Yeah, I haven't heard from him today so I'm thinking son probably backed out. 

Dude wanted $400 for an all black Pelle joint with no designs on the back. I offered 300 and he turned me down. I'd post a pic, but the hell with helping that bastard sell.
yea the plain ones ain't even worth that much. I think even the stores in nyc will give you one of those for under 400. If I had a plain pelle I would've took the 300

LOL @ real cooked. LOL. Yeah, I haven't heard from him today so I'm thinking son probably backed out. 
:lol: yea probably. It's better than him holding your money. Just leave a negative feedback and move on.

Last edited:
yea the plain ones ain't even worth that much. I think even the stores in nyc will give you one of those for under 400. If I had a plain pelle I would've took the 300
:lol: .

Alp : The dude had the nerve to hit me up today out of the blue asking if I got $400 for the jacket yet :lol:

Yea they are nice but imo the brown ones with the yellow are a little too much. Last year was better imo, they had that joint with the tiger and the dragon one was :smokin

I swear the D is home of pelles. It never got played out here. Only coats I was allowed to rock in elementary/middle school.

Man pelle has had the longest wave.

I remember copping 8 ball, averix (Indian head), roc a wear, vanson, Jeff Hamilton :smokin but pelle has been king uptown.

Last pelle I brought was a navy marble pelle some years back

Pelle,cone head champion hoodie, robins and some fresh acg/foams throwback days lol

Last edited:
^^^ not where I moved to. Neighbors might call the cops on me lmao :rofl: :rofl:

Might grab a pelle this year. Been a minute

Only thing that sucks is I'm never outside. Seems like it's just from the car to wherever I'm going.

Got a few pelle, big boys, monclers and victorinox coats that haven't seen the light of day since I moved out of the city.

nycposite nycposite
:lol: word, you in pennsylvania now?

And if you're selling any of those pm me, we could maybe work something out

Why the D the only city wit tribute coats all on pelle ig?

****** might have em in ny and Chicago but yall ain't ****** wit em like Detroit

****** might have em in ny and Chicago but yall ain't ****** wit em like Detroit
they had em last year and this year they got a brooklyn one. Those city coats should've been done in leather too but that's a different story

View media item 1748834

View media item 1748835

View media item 1748836

View media item 1748837

When I think of Pelles, I automatically think of Chicago. Harlem a close second. I thought that Detroit was on Al Wissams. Pelle sizing is the weirdest. You cant really order 'em online, gotta find em in store and try em on.

It's about time for these bad boys to get a resurgence. :smokin

View media item 1748840

View media item 1748841

I imagine that Avirex reissues would do well right now. I heard that the company was sold tho. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom