Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

I get saying Pelle Pelle ain't your style in 2016.

But saying you've never heard of it means you are either square or young.

I get saying Pelle Pelle ain't your style in 2016.

But saying you've never heard of it means you are either square or young.

i rocked g-unit sneakers and kswisses in middle school with my old navy hoodie

Last edited:
thats like comparing a fully loaded Acura to a 392 hemi charger...da Acura may cost more, but da Charger has a way more imposing profile.

Aaaaah yes! the classic ol' Burberry is an Acura compared to Pelle Pelle's hemi Charger. Couldn't have worded that better myself. Really is the gold standard of comparison examples.

:lol:

I think some of these jackets are dope. 

Its not really a brand that made any kind of splash in western canada tho.

Mostly because we live in gortex.

Canadians aren't big on leather in general right?
Its just not really a mountain sport kinda product and western canada is the rockies.

For us white guys leathers can be tricky

You can end up lookin like: 

The fonz

A cowboy

A hells angel

Some pinner scott disick looking twerp

Or

Someone who " appropriates culture too hard"  ( simple things can be tricky to type here sometimes
laugh.gif
)

In 2017 I would only do the plain pelle pelle me personally. Nowadays you can rock fashion from any era and not be laughed at really. As long as you rock it right. If I did the rhinestone pelle which I wouldn't, it would not be baggy on me.as I get older I'm remove myself from trendy fashion and sticky to classic stuff in my opinion

For people in Chicago, Pelle Pelle jackets are a winter tradition. I'm actually surprised theyre still in demand

awesome.

Pelle Pelle would do their brand a great service if they catalogued their entire historical releases...it breeds a sense of heritage, nostalgia and most importantly loyalty. Nike is da master of this.

Yea I might have to cop that Picasso one, I'll wait until someone lowballs themselves on eBay for it, ain't giving the habibis 5, 6 bills for it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom