PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

roll.gif

roll.gif
i havent been in here in MONTHS...and i come back thinking things wouldbe regular with regular releases..then i see THIS
laugh.gif

who is cosigning this stuff getting released

Dang, I'll admit I like a several hybrid-colorwayed sneakers (own a # of them)
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif
, but things are getting really out of hand. Colorways and material should bewhere a line is drawn, but taking actual parts like a midsole, straps, complete uppers, etc. and combining them into a monstrous concoction is just a straightup BLASPHEMY, imo.

Excuse my sig...
laugh.gif

wow! They look sooooo BOOTLEG! Nike is really taking cues from the fakes out there! What's next? Foamposite upper and a 360 sole? smh

Originally Posted by Heart and Hustle

wow! They look sooooo BOOTLEG! Nike is really taking cues from the fakes out there! What's next? Foamposite upper and a 360 sole? smh
Why not, nothing is safe anymore. These are a disgrace to my foams and my eyes.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

jesus christ
laugh.gif
EDIT:

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!
dont give them any ideas.

NYC and DC heads are gonna argue and fight now about how they didn't start the whole Foamposite and Nike Boot thing
laugh.gif

the purple pair would have sold better than the blue/black. either way i think in areas such as md/dc/va and nyc, these will sell pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom