Penny Hardawar to the Miami heat.. Can we expect a sig shoe?

I wouldn't be surprised to see him wear a type of Huarache model.
7f87_12.JPG

52466442.jpg

4unn1p3.jpg

67gz9xw.jpg

4k9oz6u.jpg
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation
TEAM iSketch
I won and I felt goood

Some PE Air Limelights.

Seriously, I think half of NT would faint if he showed up playing in some Black/White/Red Penny 2's.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Penny is finalllly back in the league. I was hoping our dumb GM Mitch Kupcake would do something and pick him up. He tried out for us last year and Kupcake didn't make a move.

Anyways, glad to see he's in the league.

Use Rep Code MO8573 on Karmaloop and get 20% off

lol. it would be nice seeing some black/red penny 2's and 3's...
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Yes sir i do watch basketball and there is a reason why I ask such a question. I am sorry if im not educated on contracts and such with NBA players. Thank you for your answer though =) GO HEAT!!!

If i was Nike or Penny, I would put him in the retro when his career was hot!!! All NBA First Team!...... Nike can you say Blk & Red Foamposites??? They are due to come out this year.

Quote:

God bless Penny and the heat with a good year and good health... especially Penny!

Amen!

Use rep code MO8573 on Karmaloop and get 20% off

id love to see him rock PE's with his logo.
team foamposites
See my Collection in 1000th post.

not likely....he probably wont see too many minutes, so its not likely we will get anymore penny's....would like to see some team color penny I's and II's tho.

i thought it was kinda ironic that they retroed the foams not too long ago and now hes back in the league.

but then again its not that odd because his sig shoes are all over the internet.

funny that nike has a blk red foamposite scheduled before penny signed with heat.
well i hope he wears these so i can feel happy... lol
5ywdrir.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

I reckon he'll simply be wearing a Nike TB shoe of some sort, nothing special, with maybe his Penny logo stitched on there somewhere.
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

Back
Top Bottom