Penny I's for ballin?

I was wondering if Penny I's are good for balling?
I'm asking on here because I don't wanna risk un-DS-ing them (even though they're retro's) only to find out they aren't really good for balling.
If anyone knows, please let me know for what kind of game they are best suited and whether they are on the level of eg. the Kobe II's. Thanks in advance.

Don't do it ! :smile:
smile.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

Thanks fellas for the help. I'm not sure how it usually goes on NT but this thread can be closed mods.

i think they're ok it's just that the tongue is a little too soft
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

Like everybody said before....casual wear only! I was wearing the white/red penny 1's for 2 weeks. One of the worst mistakes of my life.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

Quote:
Best Penny's for ball are the IV's.

Co-sign. The Penny 1s are a great looking shoe, but I felt they ended up hurting my arches after playing. Also, anybody else find the laces would loosen up after a few cuts?

ive been balling in mine for about 3 months, very comfortable. but im using the white/black pair. i wouldnt use a good colorway.

dont play in them alot, you might be able to play 1 or 2 games most, i was forced to play in mine and they were Ok but id rather play in something else, just make sure you tie them tight

Back
Top Bottom