Penny plays in my rec league...he's still got it...

Nothing wrong with still playing competitively for the love of the game...

Can't hate on Penny for that
pimp.gif

Yea it'd just s rec league, it ain't the L, and yea its just for fun, and trophies. It's gets pretty competitive. I mean it ain't the L, but dudes ain't tryna take L's. And its nothing but dudes that ball. The cats that just played to get exercise and use excuses like 'its just a game, why so serious' got weeded out early. we have refs, shotclocks, stat keepers, suspensions, jerseys, logos, some teams even got sponsored by companies, not Nike, but companies that paid for all their stuff. Penny doesn't have the same speed he once did. But son still goes in. His first game he had a quadruple double. I think that was bball skill mixed with guys that were in awe that they were able to play against him.

That Minnesota segment of the league plays at the Target center regularly. It's pretty dope. And its fun. It's for us guys that could always ball, but for one reason or another, never made that jump. This let's u feel like a pro for 2 hrs.

Yea it'd just s rec league, it ain't the L, and yea its just for fun, and trophies. It's gets pretty competitive. I mean it ain't the L, but dudes ain't tryna take L's. And its nothing but dudes that ball. The cats that just played to get exercise and use excuses like 'its just a game, why so serious' got weeded out early. we have refs, shotclocks, stat keepers, suspensions, jerseys, logos, some teams even got sponsored by companies, not Nike, but companies that paid for all their stuff. Penny doesn't have the same speed he once did. But son still goes in. His first game he had a quadruple double. I think that was bball skill mixed with guys that were in awe that they were able to play against him.

That Minnesota segment of the league plays at the Target center regularly. It's pretty dope. And its fun. It's for us guys that could always ball, but for one reason or another, never made that jump. This let's u feel like a pro for 2 hrs.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

pimp.gif
glasses.gif
Originally Posted by Freeze

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

pimp.gif
glasses.gif
Originally Posted by Freeze

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
  Nice to see him still play for the love of the game.

I dont know bout still got it though
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
  Nice to see him still play for the love of the game.

I dont know bout still got it though
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was sick shot. penny use to be one of my favs back in the day. got all his kicks. good to see him having fun and enjoying life

that was sick shot. penny use to be one of my favs back in the day. got all his kicks. good to see him having fun and enjoying life

what do you get if you win?

in our mens league all you get is a damn Championship t-shirt. but it's very highly coveted
laugh.gif

what do you get if you win?

in our mens league all you get is a damn Championship t-shirt. but it's very highly coveted
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom