Penny says all white (and possibly all black) Foams are on the way

If Nike could keep the Foams away from crazy limes and yellows and oranges and such and keep them to core colourways like whites, blacks, blues etc it would be greatly appreciated. A white foam one would be great, and people will go bananas over an all black

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by VAHustler

All whites i'm not too crazy over. Like the shooting stars a lot though.

Like any of these?

6958424333_d29fd15a64_b.jpg

6812315340_681435f66b_b.jpg

6812315156_c489cf93ee_b.jpg

6812315214_edf1636b3e_b.jpg
Gimmie that 3rd pair 

Pictures one to three, yes. If Nike were to release those Metallic Gold Foams, I'd hope they use the same exact color they used on the "Olympic Gold" Dunk Hi's from years ago. Just a thought.In addition, I think Nike should do a Foamposite One for WOMEN ONLY! Possibly Metallic Pink

This dude working at FTL told me earlier today that the Shooting Stars were dropping next month...any truth to that?

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by VAHustler

All whites i'm not too crazy over. Like the shooting stars a lot though.

Like any of these?
Gimmie that 3rd pair 

Pictures one to three, yes. If Nike were to release those Metallic Gold Foams, I'd hope they use the same exact color they used on the "Olympic Gold" Dunk Hi's from years ago. Just a thought.In addition, I think Nike should do a Foamposite One for WOMEN ONLY! Possibly Metallic Pink

Drop the Metallic Pinks, but make them for men too.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

nike-foamposite-penny-white-pe-02-595x357.jpg
Damn just saw these. I envisioned something sooo much better in my head. This shoe is missing something. 

a contrast..thats what missing..it needs a little black in there somewhere

Originally Posted by Air Down Here

I know Penny is loving life right now. With Nike retroing his sigs. Penny is becoming relevant again.
He's been retired for 5+ years and getting his own sig shoe 
laugh.gif

The all-whites definitely needed some black... they just look like those blank drawn templates that people post...

Back
Top Bottom