Penny says all white (and possibly all black) Foams are on the way

Every Damn foam is gonna sell out now. Except probably the piss yellow. I'm just about not buying any more due to this hype.

OKay Niketalk, don't get salty when its a line as long as all out doors when they drop.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I think Penny is talking out his +#%, he is not controlling which colorways come out

this..

$ole Collector has been gassing Penny up on his shoes. I don't think he knew anything about his kicks or the retro of them until $c came along kissing #%@ like they always do.

Wow. Of course it should be taken with a grain of salt, but you guys really don't think Penny has any input at all (or at the very least, knowledge) with what they're doing with his shoe? Seriously?

are the all blacks the spacejam foams? i'm excited about the spacejams, they are so clean.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

this..

$ole Collector has been gassing Penny up on his shoes. I don't think he knew anything about his kicks or the retro of them until $c came along kissing #%@ like they always do.

Wow. Of course it should be taken with a grain of salt, but you guys really don't think Penny has any input at all (or at the very least, knowledge) with what they're doing with his shoe? Seriously?
thats obviously not all da way true...da reason da copper exist is because penny said he wanted em like a shiny penny.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

I agree that penny more than likely holds not much if any influence of the colorways that come out but I gotta believe there's something coming out between yellows and black gem green rumored cw in june( maybe july) or the usa which will be august from what I've heard. 3 months without a foam??? Nike ain't bout dat life lls

The the are plenty or rumored colorways:
-Re-release of the Galaxies

-Black and Green Olympic 

-Gold Olympic 

- Kay Yow Hot Pink Foams

- Cloak Foams 

-Infrared Pros 

I was refering to the black and green as the "gem green" in june and who knows if and when the galaxies are gonna rerelease and for the cloaks are just rumors as well as the pinks which have been rumored for at least a year now (even tho someone posted that they have seen them in person recently) and I'm assuming the infrareds are the silver with the infrared sole (which I thought looked orange in the pics but who knows) which I havent heard anything about since gentry was showing them off at the sc event (i believe). My point is that I believe something has to come out between march and june but I dont think any of these are possibilities with the exception of the infrared joints

it better not be ALL white...
indifferent.gif

___'s don't need all white foams, they got air max/dunks/af1's for that crap.

white foam upper with black inner boot/lining/eyestay....clear sole....blue accents = win

6258782636_0928e2bd57_b.jpg

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

id like to see a blue with a white fade out. that colorway might be nice

please no, then Nike will make the next batch of Foams with this faded design
tired.gif

For everyone saying Penny wouldn't know what's going on with his shoes, are you guys forgetting that Penny himself is the one who dropped a lot of the initial info/pics of the Zoom Rookies?

all white foams are gonna get dirty so fast but i'm looking forward to those all blacks

Originally Posted by Weatherman

For everyone saying Penny wouldn't know what's going on with his shoes, are you guys forgetting that Penny himself is the one who dropped a lot of the initial info/pics of the Zoom Rookies?
Oh imsure he's in the loop but i dont think he has much of any decision making power 

Back
Top Bottom