People Bringing Babies to the Movies UnAppreciation Vol. Take that @#$ Home!

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Face82

I'm in the biggie joint right now. Lol
Word-- lemme know what happens. I heard he dies at the end...is that true...

laugh.gif

Movie was pretty good. Still can't believe dude is dead. 24
smh.gif

If he hadn't of went to stupid @@@ LA.

No tellin the typ @@! he wuda been spittin now.

[h1]Phila. man shot because family talked during movie[/h1]
By Barbara Boyer

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
A South Philadelphia man enraged because a father and son were talking during a Christmas showing ofThe Curious Case of Benjamin Button took care of the situation when he pulled a .380-caliber gun and shot the father, police said.
James Joseph Cialella Jr., 29, of the 1900 block of Hollywood Street is charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, and weapons violations.

"It's truly frightening when you see something like this evolve into such violence," said police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore.

Police were called to the Riverview Theatre in the 1400 block of Columbus Boulevard about 9:30 p.m. where the gunshot victim, a Philadelphia man who was notidentified, told police a man sitting near him told his family to be quiet and threw popcorn at his son.

After exchanging words, Vanore said Cialella allegedly got out of his seat to confront the family when the father got up to protect them. That's whenthe victim was shot once in the left arm, sending others in the theatre running to safety.

Cialella then sat down to watch the movie. Police arrived a short time later and arrested Cialella and confiscated his weapon, Vanore said.
http://www.philly.com/phi..._talked_during_movie.html

That story is old and senseless never made sense to me why u would bring a baby to a movie...as if he/she is actually enjoying it...also if u have a baby thatalways cries jus don't even think about the movies...get the bootleg

Your are not a big advocate for family night out huh? Just move to another seat; its not that serious is it.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

C'mon fam, look at what movie you went to see, no way this is a shock to you.
laugh.gif

he knew what he was doin when he made this thread.

Back
Top Bottom