People "forgetting" events when drunk...

Is it just me or do you think people overreact about being drunk?
Personally no matter how plastered i get, if something out of the ordinary were to occur i would remember it happened. How many times do you hear " No way i made out with her i dont remember that at all"
Everytime i hear something like that i think to myself okkk you dam well know you did that. Im not saying i remember everything and anything the next morning but if i forget something happened and you remind me yea i'll remember.

Is it just me or do you guys seriously not remember a whole event even when your reminded? Whether it was something funny, dumb, sexual, etc. you actually dont ever remember it occured?

I'm not saying i dont do stupid or unusual things when im drunk, anything could still happen when im drunk
laugh.gif
just saying i would remember the next morning. If i were to get so drunk that i forget it completely i would have passed out then.

Is it just me or do you think people overreact about being drunk?
Personally no matter how plastered i get, if something out of the ordinary were to occur i would remember it happened. How many times do you hear " No way i made out with her i dont remember that at all"
Everytime i hear something like that i think to myself okkk you dam well know you did that. Im not saying i remember everything and anything the next morning but if i forget something happened and you remind me yea i'll remember.

Is it just me or do you guys seriously not remember a whole event even when your reminded? Whether it was something funny, dumb, sexual, etc. you actually dont ever remember it occured?

I'm not saying i dont do stupid or unusual things when im drunk, anything could still happen when im drunk
laugh.gif
just saying i would remember the next morning. If i were to get so drunk that i forget it completely i would have passed out then.

I remember everything, #%#+ I still remember that night when I honestly thought I was going to die from alcohol poisoning.

I remember everything, #%#+ I still remember that night when I honestly thought I was going to die from alcohol poisoning.

obviously you've never blacked out before. You'll get there one day. You cannot remember whole nights even though you were out and about.

obviously you've never blacked out before. You'll get there one day. You cannot remember whole nights even though you were out and about.

yeah for the most part i remember everything that goes on when im drunk, obviously when a person passes out they are not going to remember what happens after that moment but really what can you do passed out.

IMO people just seem to act like they dont remember what happened as an excuse to do something they wouldnt normally do when sober.

yeah for the most part i remember everything that goes on when im drunk, obviously when a person passes out they are not going to remember what happens after that moment but really what can you do passed out.

IMO people just seem to act like they dont remember what happened as an excuse to do something they wouldnt normally do when sober.

Originally Posted by miamin2

U guys clearly arent drinking enough
Co-sign. College has made enough moments for me to wake up and not remember !%$@ from the other night. Close to nothing at all. Not saying it's a good thing but you can easily not remember anything once you get passed that tipping point. There's a difference between drunk and blackout. I drank 4 Four Lokos in 45 mins (first time having them) and I ++*!@*% my pants. Like actually ++*!@*% my pants and didn't remember any of it.

Co-sign. College has made enough moments for me to wake up and not remember !%$@ from the other night. Close to nothing at all. Not saying it's a good thing but you can easily not remember anything once you get passed that tipping point. There's a difference between drunk and blackout. I drank 4 Four Lokos in 45 mins (first time having them) and I ++*!@*% my pants. Like actually ++*!@*% my pants and didn't remember any of it.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

or maybe you just a !%@%% when it comes to drinking.
which is exactly what you guys are doing! You probably get drunk off of like 4 beers  smirnoff ices and think you're done for the night

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

or maybe you just a !%@%% when it comes to drinking.
which is exactly what you guys are doing! You probably get drunk off of like 4 beers  smirnoff ices and think you're done for the night

Originally Posted by calibeebee

refer to my op
If i were to get so drunk that i forget it completely i would have passed out then.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

refer to my op
If i were to get so drunk that i forget it completely i would have passed out then.

I'm half & half with you OP. I think some people use the whole alcohol factor as an excuse to %&$# grenades and do other stupid stuff with little to no real consequences...

On the other hand, I've been smashed enough to blackout and travel reasonable distances and do dumb things myself, so you never really know who's tellin the truth :/

I'm half & half with you OP. I think some people use the whole alcohol factor as an excuse to %&$# grenades and do other stupid stuff with little to no real consequences...

On the other hand, I've been smashed enough to blackout and travel reasonable distances and do dumb things myself, so you never really know who's tellin the truth :/

Sometimes I wake up the next day and won't remember how the night ended at all. But then the events usually slowly become realized in my head. Either that or I'd have to be reminded.

It's possible to forget stuff in a drunken night. Of course. But who likes getting that drunk anyways?

Back
Top Bottom