People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman is..

Beyonce

http://marquee.blogs.cnn....autiful-woman/?hpt=hp_t3

09:40 AM ET
Share this on:
Facebook
Twitter
Digg
del.icio.us
reddit
MySpace
StumbleUpon Share

Comments (134 comments)
Tweet Beyonce named 'World’s Most Beautiful Woman'
People magazine has named Beyonce as this year's most beautiful woman - and she's sharing the spotlight with her infant daughter, Blue Ivy.

"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," the 16-time Grammy winner and new mom told the magazine.

The superstar singer and her husband Jay-Z welcomed their daughter in January, and Beyonce said she's "never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth... She's just the cutest thing.

I can get with this.
She's not in my top 5 but I have no problem with her winning.

Surprise. Surprise.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

She doesn't conform to the Golden Ratio... Easy Passssssss

Beyonce has the prettiest face of all time..

Jay winning as usual
pimp.gif

Ive honestly never thought Beyonce was THAT attractive. She's beautiful no doubt, but I woudnt exactly think of her when thinking of the most beautiful women. If that even makes sense.

this has nothing to do w/beauty folks

its usually your presence in hollywood at the time and your team pretty much paying for this...

most celeb's buy this title...B tryna stay out there while she's taking care of baby Blue

my girl is bad tho
pimp.gif

^ yeah nobody was touching her back then...I'll say from 02-06.

Now she ain't even top 5 to me.

NT'ers opinions on women is fascinating.

I understand opinions and everything but dudes talking about "eh" and posting ugly faces in reference to Beyonce makes me wonder what kind of social lives some of you guys have and the ones you WISH you had.

I miss her with the meat on her hips but I understand why she lost it. Gives her room to fluctuate if she ever wants too. Still I love B. I rock with with her.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

NT'ers opinions on women is fascinating.

I understand opinions and everything but dudes talking about "eh" and posting ugly faces in reference to Beyonce makes me wonder what kind of social lives some of you guys have and the ones you WISH you had.
They have to be trolling or being sarcastic

Back
Top Bottom