People not understanding sarcasm/humor unappreciation

Joined Sep 11, 2008
nothing more frustrating than when a dumb chick doesnt get a simple joke and thinks youre talking @#$%, or when youre bein sarcastic and dudes start goin extrahard at you thinkin that youre serious

Joined Sep 20, 2003
But when you finally got someone to match up, the jokes are endless like tryin to keep a straight face goin back and forth 'till one of us loses it.

Joined Sep 18, 2008
Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

nothing more frustrating than when a dumb chick doesnt get a simple joke and thinks youre talking @#$%, or when youre bein sarcastic and dudes start goin extra hard at you thinkin that youre serious
The %@%+ did you say to me?

Joined Nov 21, 2007
in real life i am always throwing out perverted jokes or making sarcastic comments... it's great and catches people who first meet me off guard.

it all depends on the person really. some people you have chemistry with (whether it be platonic/romantic) , and some you don't. some people get yourhumor, and some are just stupid.

the coolest people are the ones who get your jokes and play along and take it to a higher level and more perverted and sarcastic. its unappreciated when peopledon't get it and take it seriously and start arguments and catch attitudes and feelings

like lighten up hombre

Joined Jan 14, 2005
Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

in real life i am always throwing out perverted jokes or making sarcastic comments... it's great and catches people who first meet me off guard.

it all depends on the person really. some people you have chemistry with (whether it be platonic/romantic) , and some you don't. some people get your humor, and some are just stupid.

the coolest people are the ones who get your jokes and play along and take it to a higher level and more perverted and sarcastic. its unappreciated when people don't get it and take it seriously and start arguments and catch attitudes and feelings

like lighten up hombre

Joined Sep 11, 2008
Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it all depends on the person really. some people you have chemistry with (whether it be platonic/romantic) , and some you don't. some people get your humor, and some are just stupid.

the coolest people are the ones who get your jokes and play along and take it to a higher level and more perverted and sarcastic. its unappreciated when people don't get it and take it seriously and start arguments and catch attitudes and feelings

like lighten up hombre
thats exactly how i am and also what i meant

Joined Mar 14, 2005
me and my friends are known as "the jokesters" as they call it and i jus think its so funny how some dudes try to joke back and it dont be funny sothen they try to get all serious and want to fight.............lmao

superbness

Banned
Joined Mar 8, 2007
My girlfriend asked me one time did I miss her, i said I miss you so much its likes your not even here..\
hahahaha

But yea i hate sarcasim and people who use it....

Joined May 18, 2005
Originally Posted by superbness

But yea i hate sarcasim and people who use it....
You have me convinced, you are a CEO that hangs out with other CEOs on yachts.

what is this thread about?

superbness

Banned
Joined Mar 8, 2007
u had me convinced you were my most dedicated groupie until now.o yea back to the subject...lol

Joined Dec 11, 2007
Originally Posted by Russoull

But when you finally got someone to match up, the jokes are endless like tryin to keep a straight face goin back and forth 'till one of us loses it.
I meet a homie at college and it was one of the best relationships I've ever made. We had the exact type of humor and would actually try toget the joke out first because we knew the other was thinking the same thing but was just trying to word it.

It was a kind of weird coincidence. But great times nonetheless.

Joined Jul 1, 2008
I use sarcasm a lot. People know I'm sarcastic and silly and all that, but they often know when to take me seriously tho. There's nothin' better ina person that shares the same sense of humor as myself, mad laughter from the gut game.

Joined Jul 18, 2003
I love it when a girl gets a complex joke.

Like I always say, sarcasm leads to orgasm. lulz.

By the way, dumb thread.

Joined Jul 19, 2004
It really sucks when someone doesn't understand sarcasm or your particular style of humor.

Finding a chick that appreciates your sense of humor/sarcasm and who, at the same time makes you laugh, is mad appreciated.

Joined Jun 3, 2007
the coolest people are the ones who get your jokes and play along and take it to a higher level and more perverted and sarcastic

Yes, I find that freaking hilarious.

I hate it, though, when I have no response to theirs. I'm like "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now