People say my Rare Air 1s are fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was up in class a few says ago and this kid and some other kids said that my 1s are fake because they never heard of the rare airs, i hate these hypebeasts who dont know crap about shoes. The 1s still sit in stores, how can you not see them?

This happened to me in 2011 with my Hare 1s as a college freshman. The Hare 1ss were a QS release from 2009 that wasn't too popular. People saw bugs on the tongue and instantly called them fakes. It's funny because people list their mind over those when they tree released this year.

Last edited:
This happened to me in 2011 with my Hare 1s as a college freshman. The Hare 1ss were a QS release from 2009 that wasn't too popular. People saw bugs on the tongue and instantly called them fakes. It's funny because people list their mind over those when they tree released this year.
true dat, those hare 1s are nice.

Yeah I found that funny as well. they weren't crazy popular at first, especially since people were getting the CDP which is why I didn't get them. They released similarly this year around the time of the hares and people beasted over em. They were probably more limited this time but still that shows how much the market has changed in a short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom