People thinking that making fun of slang is still funny...UNAPPRECIATION

Yabba Dabba Doo homeskillet
pimp.gif

cant stand this %%#@ either

also hate when you're the only black guy with a group of white people talking and some guy always has to try and talk slang or give me dap instead of a regular handshake
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

also hate when you're the only black guy with a group of white people talking and some guy always has to try and talk slang or give me dap instead of a regular handshake
indifferent.gif

My wife and I experience this %!%+ all the time. Covert racism FTL.

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

indifferent.gif
I feel you.  I try to avoid playing rap music at work to avoid that bs.  But then I throw on some rock or typical white music and I'm hit with the "eclectic" taste or some other form of sarcasm.  Dudes be corny, but you can't be the angry black man. smh

My (white) girlfriend very mockingly said "I haven't seen you in a minute" after I BRBed for a little while.

This thread reminds me of watching the comedian Luis CK say some of the funniest !**% I ever heard. He did this real long set-up about this hippy type white guy making a cappuccino all extra special for him, right... Hhe said he's never been racist but all he could think to say was "That N-word just made the s-word out of my coffee".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm DYING laughing last night at like 2 AM. I got it. I really got the joke,. It was awesome.. Sometimes that's all you can say, race be damned..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom