People wearing their "heat" in snow vol. do you not own boots?

i comb through the WDYWT thread and see a bunch of people wearing their kicks in the snow

does anyone else do this? i go to school in new hampshire, where it really snows, and your feet get soaked

is it just me or is it cornballish to try to style on heads when theres 4 inches of snow out?

just a thought.

smh.gif

nah, it's called what's the point of wearing sneakers in the snow

when your feet get soaked and cold?

it seems as if you are trying too hard to style on people

when in actuality, you just look like an idiot who doesnt own a pair of goretex hikers or boots.

I rock beater's/lesser valued kicks in poor weather.

No point in wearing heat in snow/rain, just being flagrant.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

I rock beater's/lesser valued kicks in poor weather.

No point in wearing heat in snow/rain, just being flagrant.

Word.
I used to stop rockin kicks after/during November, but since the suns still out and its dumb hot for no reason, they stay in rotation.

Originally Posted by Page86

nah, it's called what's the point of wearing sneakers in the snow

when your feet get soaked and cold?

when in actuality, you just look like an idiot who doesnt own a pair of goretex hikers or boots.

Agreed... doesn't really make sense to wear kicks at all when it snows.. myfeet always gets cold, socks get wet etc.. def. not a good feeling.. so yeah I see what you're saying.

whooooo carrresss. They're just shoes, honestly.
I live in Minnesota, and my feet don't get wet when I walk around outside, I guess people need to do a better job of shoveling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Page86

indifferent.gif
you sound like an idiot. Don't stress about what otherswear.
I don't wear sneakers in the snow.

you comb what?
giant_comb.jpg

edit: i wear some cement iii's in the rain/snow.... does that make me look like a loser?? they're beaters.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

whooooo carrresss. They're just shoes, honestly.
I live in Minnesota, and my feet don't get wet when I walk around outside, I guess people need to do a better job of shoveling
laugh.gif

I guess snow/hail doesn't drop from the sky and land on your kicks.
grin.gif

i just don't see how cats can be all like EAST COAST EAST COAST
yet they dont even wear timbs or hikers in the winter.

i like beating up all my kicks so i dont really wear certain ones for bad weather.

sorry bout that guys.

lol why do you care? It's my kicks so I think I can wear it whenever I want. So I can only wear shoes in certain seasons? Get over it, If they feel likewearing it then they could...

Nter #1: Wow are those your VI? They look really nice
Nter #2: Thanks I got them when they first came out and I'm undsing them now...
happy.gif

You:
indifferent.gif
What's wrong with you it's cold and your VI is going to get wet... (I'm so jealous that I don't got my own pair to look after
frown.gif
)

Don't know the answer. I'm in Florida. I never understood why some people down here wear their REEEEEAAALLY nice shoes when they know it's gonnarain/storm that day. (especially something like nubuck material)

Back
Top Bottom