People who use electric shaver

I had an electric shaver couple years ago but I stopped using it cause it wouldn't shave all the hair on my neck..

I just received a Braun Series 5 as a gift so now I face the same problem. I get all the hair off my chin and jaw but I can't get the damn hair on my neck...

How do you guys shave the hair on your neck (right under your chin, turkey waddle area)?

I had an electric shaver couple years ago but I stopped using it cause it wouldn't shave all the hair on my neck..

I just received a Braun Series 5 as a gift so now I face the same problem. I get all the hair off my chin and jaw but I can't get the damn hair on my neck...

How do you guys shave the hair on your neck (right under your chin, turkey waddle area)?

Originally Posted by xkamranx

so you use an electric shaver AND a t-liner?

Yes.

I'm black, so you know what my hair is like. Curly and dense.

I use my adjustable level shaver with no guard on my face and beard if I just want something really low to the skin but not as low as the T-liner which leaves some very small stubble so that I don't get bumps from in-growns. I use the T-liner to shape up my mustache and goatee. The t-liner can also be used on areas you don't want hair at all, such as the neck or wherever because it cuts so close to the skin.

Originally Posted by xkamranx

so you use an electric shaver AND a t-liner?

Yes.

I'm black, so you know what my hair is like. Curly and dense.

I use my adjustable level shaver with no guard on my face and beard if I just want something really low to the skin but not as low as the T-liner which leaves some very small stubble so that I don't get bumps from in-growns. I use the T-liner to shape up my mustache and goatee. The t-liner can also be used on areas you don't want hair at all, such as the neck or wherever because it cuts so close to the skin.

I use an electric shaver at night because it doesn't get as close. Then when I wake I've got that classic 5 o'clock shadow.

If I need an actual shave then I use a straight razor.

I use an electric shaver at night because it doesn't get as close. Then when I wake I've got that classic 5 o'clock shadow.

If I need an actual shave then I use a straight razor.

Back
Top Bottom