People who use iPhones are..

"A new study conducted by online advertising network Chitika found that states with more college graduates tend to also have higher iPhone sales."

"Notably, Chitika found that increased wealth is also linked to greater iPhone sales -- but since college degrees also correlate with higher incomes, Chitika says those results are redundant."

"Other studies have found similar results. Rich, white males tend to buy more iPhones, particularly in the first weeks that they go on sale. "

Last edited:
Delaware have the lowest share of iPhone sales per capita
i dont get it considering the store at Christina Mall in Newark, DE supposedly sells the most amount of iphones for any Apple store location...

the store is massive and DE has no sales tax, which i would assume to bring in that much more people...

Why don't they do an even comparison instead of phone to operating system?

That's like comparing a charger to the entire class of 4 door sedans

Shocker, wealthier peopletend to buy more expensive phones. Apple brilliantly turned a strictly functional item into a fashion one. Don't knock the hustle. I know wealthy people with Iphones, and broke people with them. I know several MD's that have android as well.

depends what ur using your phone for

droids users are usually huge tech junkies though

iphone users get mo bunz tho.

imessage ftw. 

iphone to iphone interaction is 
smokin.gif
 until andriod has that its no comp 

Can't even take you seriously if you don't have an iPhone. Periodically have to delete all of my contacts with green text bubbles.

Android is for the sophisticated crowd, the people who care about the experience they get from their phone.

Iphone is for your average Instagram thottie on 47th.

Back
Top Bottom