People who use the elevator to go up/down one floor UNAPPRECIATION.

I despise those type of people. Even more so for the those who get on at the 2nd floor to get to the first.... :smh: I mean if incline is a hassle, I can semi relate but for decline... :smh:

semi guilty. when i go down, i take the stairs but on the way up i take the elevator.

h8 people who use da escalator 2 go up and down floors

lazy mfs why not just use da stairs :smh:

not srs

Lol what grinds my gears is when people use the elevator to get to the 2nd floor when there are stairs AND an escalator

The worst is the people who smoke and take one elevator down to go smoke. No wonder America is so obese.

What if they feel like using the elevator? You use the stairs and accident might happen like you trip and fall, break both your legs. No one hears you because of the thick walls and the stairs get rarely used because of multiple elevators in the building, you are crawling but reach no where because the closest door is at the top of the stairs or all the way at the bottom. So your crawling for your life and the struggle gets to you. You see your life flash before your eyes and realize you are going to die in a damn stairwell. They find your body at the next fire drill and your body has signs of decomposition and the only way to identify you is with your teeth and one of them grimey dudes who sees you takes your jordans. So let them be, the people who choose the elevator. It ain't that big of a deal.
sick.gif
  never using stairwells again bruh.

I'm sayin. :lol: I get a little annoyed when its someone getting off on the second floor but I hate when you're on the elevator coming down from like the 15th floor and its a smooth ride down, it stops at the bottom, and as you try to step off some lazy "@&$?! gets on like "excuse me" and you see a "2" on the wall cause money couldn't walk DOWN one flight of stairs.

What if they feel like using the elevator? You use the stairs and accident might happen like you trip and fall, break both your legs. No one hears you because of the thick walls and the stairs get rarely used because of multiple elevators in the building, you are crawling but reach no where because the closest door is at the top of the stairs or all the way at the bottom. So your crawling for your life and the struggle gets to you. You see your life flash before your eyes and realize you are going to die in a damn stairwell. They find your body at the next fire drill and your body has signs of decomposition and the only way to identify you is with your teeth and one of them grimey dudes who sees you takes your jordans. So let them be, the people who choose the elevator. It ain't that big of a deal.
insert kevin ware leg.jpg

Get mad at the electricians for making 2 an option. I wish I could make a gif of me entering an elevator, pressing 2, exiting on the second floor with shades on. Deal wif it.

Well we have too the stairwell doors are locked from the stairwell...

Last edited:
I deal with this at my job and it drives me crazy. I work at a hospital and one of the elevators gets locked out during meal delivery so only dietary is allowed to use it.  Usually isn't a problem, but on the weekends the physical therapy people are transporting patients at the same time lunch is being delivered, so it's really hard for other people to get an elevator.  I'll be delivering food trucks and I'll have about 10 people staring at me like lost souls because they can't get an elevator, when there's a stairwell literally 10 feet away from the elevator doors.   I'll be nice and drop people off on the way, but I'm not gonna lie and say my jimmies don't get rustled when they complain about how they had to wait 10 minutes but ask me to bring them to the floor directly above or below. It's only a 4-story building to begin with.  :smh:
I'm a Nutrition Assistant at a hospital, but this one is huge, with 6 elevators in this specific bay that we use. We have one that we mainly use and another optional one. The only thing I hate is when someone takes the elevator when you step away with your food trucks. Now that grinds my gears!

As for OP's gripe, I do it every damn day with no damns given. That's what they're there for. I, too, have had a fear of slipping down the stairs, breaking my neck without a soul to witness me slip into the next life.

I use whichever is closer.
The Stairs in my school are usually crowded or its really easy to bust your ***.
3rd floor classes? Elevator
2nd floor? Ill take the stairs if its empty.

Umm... I'm not fat at all, but half the time if I'm not in a rush, I'll take the elevator up a floor. Why? Because they built them to be used...

Keyword up, I walk down. Just sayin people on chill mode some days.

Last edited:
if it's not at least 3 floors away, take the stairs. people talking about "it's my metabolismmmm"

I live on the 4th floor of an apartment and I never use the elevator however I'm not going to knock somebody for it.

On day I'm feeling crispy I like the elevator to meet yambs.

Man, sometimes getting on the elevator to go up/down one floor is slower than using the stairs :lol: By the time you walk in, wait on those other 8 people who come storming in giving you the "P-p-please don't let the doors close :wow:" face, and the elevator goes up, you could've already been where you were about to go :lol:

Back
Top Bottom