people who work in an office with computer access...HOW DO YOU GUYS STAY FOCUSED

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Today is my first day back from my first 1 week stint at Banned Camp.

roll.gif
 how did you get banned?

I try to finish my work asap! Then I usually open up some spreadsheets and act like I'm working
nerd.gif
   but in reality I'm just surfing the net.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Honestly, I don't until it comes crunch time when I have to have something done by a specific time.
I'm on NT and Twitter most of the day
same here. Last week spent 4 whole days on NT and did a weeklong project in one day. Feels good.

NT and Slickdeals are the biggest time killers

damn, i love slick deals

Since I've branched away from social networking this week, I've been on message boards.

I also remote in to my home system and studio laptop and organize that.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Cubicle life
  IT for medical company phone rings  only me and one hand man in the office
imag0056x.jpg

Damn dude. I figured all cubical jobs have at least upgraded to flat screens.

img2035c.jpg

I got duel screens and am running Explorer 8 with tabs. I had 6 at first and I had to just make tons of windows for crap. We should turn this into "Show me your cubical setup" thread. Haha.

have some discipline and i'm not in a cubicle so people are walking around behind me

Originally Posted by Club 27

The last week was probably my most productive week at the office in the last 3-4 years (dead serious).

Feels good to be back
smile.gif

whoa whoa whoa, YOU were in banned camp? for what?

you're not a trouble maker from what ive seen
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

hhahahaha i kinda called it too.

i think it was a thread about letting other people drive your car or something?  i made multiple posts about my wife (who i love dearly) and her inability to drive since she is a woman and asian.  meth didnt appreciate those sexist comments so i had to go to timeout.

offtopic: thanks for the advice on the ask club thread.  i ended up signing up at Werdum Combat (1st week) and its been a ton of fun so far.  there's something oddly satisfying about having the instructor demonstrate a collar choke on me, as i begin to feel how quickly you can go from being awake to out cold.

Cubicle life
imag0056x.jpg

You're an IT and you still have that monstrosity on your desk?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Cubicle life
imag0056x.jpg

You're an IT and you still have that monstrosity on your desk?

laugh.gif

hahahaha must be cause he works for a medical company.  every medical company i've seen will hold onto technology til the end of time.  i have to imagine that there are still some 486DX-II computers in everyday use in the US today, and they are all at medical companies.

Originally Posted by Club 27

The last week was probably my most productive week at the office in the last 3-4 years (dead serious).

Feels good to be back
smile.gif

whoa whoa whoa, YOU were in banned camp? for what?

you're not a trouble maker from what ive seen
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

hhahahaha i kinda called it too.

i think it was a thread about letting other people drive your car or something?  i made multiple posts about my wife (who i love dearly) and her inability to drive since she is a woman and asian.  meth didnt appreciate those sexist comments so i had to go to timeout.

offtopic: thanks for the advice on the ask club thread.  i ended up signing up at Werdum Combat (1st week) and its been a ton of fun so far.  there's something oddly satisfying about having the instructor demonstrate a collar choke on me, as i begin to feel how quickly you can go from being awake to out cold.

laugh.gif
 yeah, its definitely a thinking-man's sport. glad you went through with it

Back
Top Bottom