People You Find Oddly Attractive Chapter. Falco

I was watching some show on BET called The Game and 'Tasha Mack" was her name. I'm strangely turned on by her attitude, but never in a million years would I date someone that acted like like 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Noomi-Rapace-in-Sherlock-Holmes-A-Game-of-Shadows.jpg

*shrug*
The original Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  She would get it every time.  That's a really bad pic of her.
Really? I thought this was one of the better pictures 
laugh.gif

But,

noomi-rapace.jpg

Noomi-Rapace-demolitionvenom-19384993-500-370.jpg

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

I swear too many of y'all are borderline ******ed with how y'all can't understand such a simple premise
tired.gif

But anyways...

dorisx-large.jpg

f5abd3a96ea263d763c651bc10404920.jpeg

4645366305_d72b81a9f3.jpg
88150597.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

f41d2yyy.jpg
I thought it was just me though!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok I know i posted a lot of random chicks in here
but real talk everytime i see her playing the mom in a movie.. im like yo this old lady could get it

mary-steenburgen.jpg

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

I was watching some show on BET called The Game and 'Tasha Mack" was her name. I'm strangely turned on by her attitude, but never in a million years would I date someone that acted like like 
laugh.gif
I prefer to think of her (Wendy Raquel Robinson) from the Steve Harvey Show than from The Game. She's fine as hell though but I'm disgusted by her attitude on The Game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

laugh.gif
I prefer to think of her (Wendy Raquel Robinson) from the Steve Harvey Show than from The Game. She's fine as hell though but I'm disgusted by her attitude on The Game
laugh.gif
Now doubt shes super hot, but that attitude does knock her down.. but also makes you want to just tame that black stallion
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Ok I know i posted a lot of random chicks in here
but real talk everytime i see her playing the mom in a movie.. im like yo this old lady could get it

mary-steenburgen.jpg
Finally some one posted her

Back
Top Bottom