Percy Harvin named Offensive Rookie of the Year.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Vikings have arguably the best reciever core in the league.
desktop_slow_1024.jpg

So name a better core, with stats to back it up.

Arizona's WR's > Vikings.

Nothing else needs to be said really...

You really dont have an argument...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

desktop_slow_1024.jpg

The Cardinals have a better one, the Colts have a better one, New England has a better one. They don't even have the best WR core in theirdivision. And if you want stats go look them up yourself, stats aren't the be all and end all tale any way.

Harvin was the obvious choice but Mike Wallace is a burner. Kid is gonna do damage in the slot for years to come in Pittsburgh.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

desktop_slow_1024.jpg

The Cardinals have a better one, the Colts have a better one, New England has a better one. They don't even have the best WR core in their division. And if you want stats go look them up yourself, stats aren't the be all and end all tale any way.

STATS DONT LIE;

Min 377receptions 4403yds 34TD's
NE 390 4540 28
Ari 392 4200 45
Ind 402 4605 34

Consider each other those other 3 teams have 1 or more future hall of fame receivers and my statement holds true. The vikings have ARGUABLY the best receivercore in the league.

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

desktop_slow_1024.jpg

The Cardinals have a better one, the Colts have a better one, New England has a better one. They don't even have the best WR core in their division. And if you want stats go look them up yourself, stats aren't the be all and end all tale any way.

STATS DONT LIE;

Min 377receptions 4403yds 34TD's
NE 390 4540 28
Ari 392 4200 45
Ind 402 4605 34

Consider each other those other 3 teams have 1 or more future hall of fame receivers and my statement holds true. The vikings have ARGUABLY the best receiver core in the league.

eek.gif

By core, I would argue that he possibly meant 1-3, including the TE? I mean if you see the ball distribution by Brett, it's quite impressive.

Not to say I agree with him, but just wanted to put it out there. ARI definitely has the best 1-2-3, but I have no clue who their TE is.

GB...Jennings is nice, although I don't know what happened to him this year. DD is always solid. Who's the #3? James Jones? I'll take BernardBerrian.

No bias, but Minnesota GMs have done a great job at scouting talent and bringing in the right guys as of late (Timberwolves not included
laugh.gif
)

Just in the past 4 years:

2006 MLB Cy Young Award Winner (Johan Santana)
2006 MLB AL MVP (Justin Morneau)
2007 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (Adrian Peterson)
2009 MLB AL MVP (Joe Mauer)
2009 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (Percy Harvin)

I may be wrong, but I don't know how many other professional sports towns/cities have had that many awards in a short time period like that.

^ And yeah, since this is NT, I expect to be called a homer for even bringing up something like that
eyes.gif

Those are some good players but all about championships ..., but Minny bring a smaller market I always cheer for them

Back
Top Bottom