PERSIAN FLIP AIR MAX BW !!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure those flip BWs posted are close to an OG colourway if not one

I remember there being a mainly white based BW with purple and black when these first dropped in the early 90s I know because I bought them from somebody Iknew at the time.

Can any OG air max heads confirm this?

Anybody have OG catalogue pics?

I live in England so maybe it was a European colourway that never dropped in the US or maybe it was a female colourway of the shoe I was only about 10/11 atthe time with small feet so could have been a girls colourway.

Black/persians are fire but those arnt to far behind definitely a nice summer shoe

Ive noticed alot of people in the Persian post complaining of cracked paint on there retros last pair I had was around 2000 when they first retroed here inEngland/Europe the paint was fine but the midsole rubber is the worst ever because u cannot remove dirt or stains and it gets dirty and nasty fast,thats theonly thing that bugs me about BWs beautiful shoe but the midsole rubber is terrible.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Im pretty sure those flip BWs posted are close to an OG colourway if not one

I remember there being a mainly white based BW with purple and black when these first dropped in the early 90s I know because I bought them from somebody I knew at the time.

Can any OG air max heads confirm this?

Anybody have OG catalogue pics?

I live in England so maybe it was a European colourway that never dropped in the US or maybe it was a female colourway of the shoe I was only about 10/11 at the time with small feet so could have been a girls colourway.

Black/persians are fire but those arnt to far behind definitely a nice summer shoe

Ive noticed alot of people in the Persian post complaining of cracked paint on there retros last pair I had was around 2000 when they first retroed here in England/Europe the paint was fine but the midsole rubber is the worst ever because u cannot remove dirt or stains and it gets dirty and nasty fast,thats the only thing that bugs me about BWs beautiful shoe but the midsole rubber is terrible.

Peace
Scottie

can anyone????

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]OG C/W'SFTW!!!!![/color]
6ntstj.png

2rz30nc.png

rkzk45.png

2zqflv6.png

34ipwqt.png

Nike Drawer
happy.gif

Thanks for confirming wat I believed I didnt think I was imagining things

My memory is pretty good and I was sure these were n OG colourway I love these and the the black persians equaly black being a winter shoe and white beingspring summer both will look great with my Authentic Jason Williams Kings home and away jerseys respectively.

Double cop 1 pair of these and a pair of black persians beautiful

Peace
Scottie

yeah they are okay but its just not worth gettin considering the real deal is so much harder

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE BRED COLORWAY ALSO? I FEEL CLUELESS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT!

ejsdtz.jpg
seen 'em in my local spot...womens and kids only i think....
frown.gif
frown.gif

I dunno bout the website...lets hope they make it over here cuz only sizes I see are kids in blk/red...wouldn't mind having those

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i hope they aren't......also hope they aren't a EU/asia exclusive either
You hope the don't release here in the U.S?
eyes.gif

While everyone else is talking BW colorways... yea yea I know..it's pink..but for whatever reason I want these..

And I'm still angry about these being kids sizes only...will have to settle for seeing my gf in them.

ambw.JPG

Back
Top Bottom