Persian vs Hispanic women vol. the best to wife

Lets just go with women of Middle East descent, i got more persians my way so for arguments sake, i went with Persians

when both have the same skin tones, i got a hard time differentiating the two without actually hearing them speak.

Who would the average person (without having to slip out the MasterCard[emoji]174[/emoji] everytime) have the best chances of wifing, a 7-8/10 hispanic women or a 7-8/10women of middle east desecent

The one who stands by her man, knows how to raise good kids, and wants something out of life regardless of ethnicity
pimp.gif

/thread

oh damn. i thought i was the only one. i'm going ON THE RECORD as saying Latina women and Middle Eastern women are the BEST LOOKING WOMEN EVAR. i'mtalking latinas (because of the diversity and all the possible kinds of girls lumped into this category) and middle easter chicks (Lebanese, Persian). holyshizzzzznit it's a rap!

Hispanics are crazy.. they have diverse mixture of cultures, heritages, bloodlines etc..

Persians, you have to deal with difficult and often racist families. Persian peeps don't be offended you know it is true. Sure they are beautiful, but Ithink that it is easier to work with latin cultures women. Plus they have the better bodies.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The one who stands by her man, knows how to raise good kids, and wants something out of life regardless of ethnicity
pimp.gif

/thread

at a young age hispanic, for longevity persian. There are some bad chicks of each ethnicity. Im still trynna create a Brazilian/Ethiopian hybrid

I like both. but hispanics age horrible, and whats with that pouch they be having above the pelvis but below the stomach

Back
Top Bottom