Person murdered over Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

llerraj

Banned

francis.png

Well that certainly didn’t take long. So many idiots out here on the **** train for some chicken.

i had one today for the second time... and it was trash, tbh. The first one I had was fire. Anyway the idiot who would kill over a damn sandwich needs to spend the rest of their life eating green jailhouse bologna.

It’s the same sammich ponta, the mind is a powerful thing.

aint had one yet but damn whoever this is done thru they life away over a chicken samich

let that sink in smh

They weren't even available a few weeks ago...

It’s the same sammich ponta, the mind is a powerful thing.

Nah man... this one definitely tasted different, maybe they gave me a mild one instead of the spicy I wanted, maybe it sat around too long, I dunno... but to act like all food from a fast food joint is going to taste exactly the same is just false.

Nah man... this one definitely tasted different, maybe they gave me a mild one instead of the spicy I wanted, maybe it sat around too long, I dunno... but to act like all food from a fast food joint is going to taste exactly the same is just false.
Idk fam, McDonald’s pretty good at it. I said people were going to say exactly what you just said. It’s mind over matter. People see all the hype, the lines, funny reaction vids and want to like it. They want to be part of the fun. Now, it’s attached to all kinds of negativity, it not that great. It’s just like meeting a chick that you think is soooo fine, you put in work, you smash, the p wack and her personality is trash. Between the fact you done already had her and personality sucks...all of a sudden...she not as fine as she was when you first saw her.

Idk fam, McDonald’s pretty good at it. I said people were going to say exactly what you just said. It’s mind over matter. People see all the hype, the lines, funny reaction vids and want to like it. They want to be part of the fun. Now, it’s attached to all kinds of negativity, it not that great. It’s just like meeting a chick that you think is soooo fine, you put in work, you smash, the p wack and her personality is trash. Between the fact you done already had her and personality sucks...all of a sudden...she not as fine as she was when you first saw her.

McDonald's is a lot more consistent than most other FF places, but still, not all Mickey Ds are created equal either. Either was, I know my taste buds, and this one was not as good as the first one I had, which was before all the SM hype, btw.

McDonald's is a lot more consistent than most other FF places, but still, not all Mickey Ds are created equal either. Either was, I know my taste buds, and this one was not as good as the first one I had, which was before all the SM hype, btw.
McDonald’s chicken sandwiches tastes like fake garbage

ever since I started eating chick Fil a, had the premium McDonald’s chicken sandwich after... putrid

fries and nuggets all that McDonald’s got. Rest is trash

Still haven't had one of these and Popeyes is right in my hood... I can't cheat on my Chick-Fil-A

"What you in for dawg?

"Shanked some foo for his chicken sandwich"

smh!

You gonna ramp with a man that killed someone over a chicken sandwich on the outside?

Imagine what he'd do on the inside looking at 25 to L over a cup of noodles

Back
Top Bottom