Peruvian Chicken > ______________________ vol. El Pollo Rico & Pio Pio

pimp.gif

el_pollo_rico_peruvian_chicken_02.jpg

_T5D8250.jpg

Just had some Pio Pio on Sat night...Matador Combo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*not for nothing, their calamari is some of the best you'll have as well....

El Pollo Rico in VA is ridiculously good....the line during lunch sometimes goes outside of the building. Anthony Bourdain hit this spot up for one of hisepisodes of "No Reservations." If you're in the DMV or just stopping thur, you gotta hit this spot up....

anyways, Peruvian chicken is APPRECIATED!

what part of VA...

Guapos is hittin too...its a mexican rotiserrie joint but whatever the hell that yellow sauce is they serve is
pimp.gif
on chicken and fries...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what part of VA...

Guapos is hittin too...its a mexican rotiserrie joint but whatever the hell that yellow sauce is they serve is
pimp.gif
on chicken and fries...

It's in Arlington. Well worth the trip IMO. Green sauce and yellow sauce with some Yuka fries
pimp.gif

i eat that once a week. fave food. with yuka
pimp.gif
(theres one down the street from me)

crisp and juicy el pollo rico unappreciative....got food poisoning in the one inside wheaton mall during finals.......never again will i eat that nasty, moneylaundering, hiding money in the ATM, and not paying their workers chicken every again!

These Peruvian chicken spots gotta be some of the most profitable restaurants around....you figure they are getting the chicken for .30 a pop, and then youjack it up around $10-$15 for people who want to eat.....only in America
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

what part of VA...

pimp.gif
on chicken and fries...

It's in Arlington. Well worth the trip IMO. Green sauce and yellow sauce with some Yuka fries
pimp.gif

guapos is aiiiight, i live right by that place. i gotta hit up that spot in arlington sometime then

Pio Pio is pretty good.. aside from the fact that one time when I ate there and ordered a drink, the waiter brought me a CAN of coke and charged me $1.75.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

crisp and juicy el pollo rico unappreciative....got food poisoning in the one inside wheaton mall during finals.......never again will i eat that nasty, money laundering, hiding money in the ATM, and not paying their workers chicken every again!
Crispy and Juicy is
pimp.gif
. I always forget the name and put tworandom adjectives together.

The sauce is delicious

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Pio Pio is pretty good.. aside from the fact that one time when I ate there and ordered a drink, the waiter brought me a CAN of coke and charged me $1.75.
Gotta skip the soda in that spot...the Sangria is where it's at...

Originally Posted by vtran27

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

what part of VA...

pimp.gif
on chicken and fries...

pimp.gif

guapos is aiiiight, i live right by that place. i gotta hit up that spot in arlington sometime then

i fiend for Guapos when i come home from school...i'm not in arlington much...hopefully i'll remember this place next time i am...

Back
Top Bottom